OOC Black, Tainted Calamity (OOC Thread)

I'mma be getting around to restarting this FAIRLY soon, I hope? Sorry about the wait, but I DO have an IRL life lol... unfortunately. Honestly, I just wanna restart the RP *cries*

But like I said, I'm getting around to improving my overall life situation with school and crap so that I can get back to doing what I actually WANT to do lol!

If I were to revive this RIGHT NOW (even though I'm only online part-time), who would be okay with narrating as well as RP-ing?
I'd need at least two other narrators if I were to even consider this, but three more would be ideal.

Narrators
Slot 1: @Animus Viral
Slot 2: @Esther
Slot 3 (Ideally, but not required): @CasuallyChillin’

Last edited:
I'm just waiting for the revival to finally happen
I'm working on it.
If you want it to happen sooner, then you can offer up some of your time and effort and become one of the BTC narrators
(@Esther if you want a reset to be LESS likely, and have me decide to just do a time rewind instead, you could become a narrator and help continuity be easier for everyone [because I literally am brain-dead of what's happened in the past, and would need to pretty much re-read the whole RP {or at least a chunk of it} before I could effectively narrate, even part-time]. If you want something done, sometimes you gotta do it yourself, you get me?)

I guess I could try, narrating might not be my best skill (not even close), but you already said it:

So I will try it
And you might be able to ask 3ds too-
Fair enough; I'll add you to the list!
Thanks for doing this, it really lessens my burden (ESPECIALLY since we're trying NOT to do another reset)-

Now we technically have enough narrators to start it, but I'm gonna wait a bit and see if I can get a third.
I don't know when I'll next be online, anyway, so it'd be better if I can start it up right from the beginning of my online period, so to speak.

No problem, after all this is just one more thing to add to the long list of things I have to juggle between managing (Between my mod, texture pack, collision, my own rp, and probably some other things, adding one more thing really doesn't change much-)

No problem, after all this is just one more thing to add to the long list of things I have to juggle between managing (Between my mod, texture pack, collision, my own rp, and probably some other things, adding one more thing really doesn't change much-)
That'll be me once I come online full-time and create half a dozen RPs just because I can-

I can't wait to have Olive get a deja vu moment and just head to the jungle right away after I redo something with 3ds if we rewind to a point before that-

Back
Top Bottom