OOC Black, Tainted Calamity (OOC Thread)

Aw I didn't get pinged
whatever I made a thing so I will use it
A.png

I'm probably going to redo Lumino's description soon for a few reasons:
1: it's a little outdated and needs general improvement
2: The link to the appearance no longer works because Piskel accounts and galleries were removed
3: I actually picked a text color

@RazorBlade, from what I can tell, your character was pre-Reset 1, which means it wasn't a part of later RP-ing. Your character should be on page 6 or earlier of the OOC thread-

Name: Lumino
Species: Marble Lantern
Appearance:
Marble Lantern-1.png.png

Personality: Usually calm, and he often seems unforgiving, but he really cares about Esther a lot and tries his best to protect her if needed.
Equipment: Nothing currently, but might end up getting something later.
Abilities: ???
Strengths: Currently unknown
Weaknesses: He can't really do much to assist in battles.
Other: Well, he has a counterpart who hates him, and genuinely wants to see him suffer... let's hope they don't show up too.
Text color: #f6d132

Name: Lumino
Species: Marble Lantern
Appearance: View attachment 356608
Personality: Usually calm, and he often seems unforgiving, but he really cares about Esther a lot and tries his best to protect her if needed.
Equipment: Nothing currently, but might end up getting something later.
Abilities: ???
Strengths: Currently unknown
Weaknesses: He can't really do much to assist in battles.
Other: Well, he has a counterpart who hates him, and genuinely wants to see him suffer... let's hope they don't show up too.
Text color: #f6d132
Neat! I'm not a huge fan of the fact that strengths and abilities are unlisted, but if you reveal it later and it's not actually too OP for where we're at rn, then I approve it. Animus, what do you think?
honestly sure if to continue and proceed with them or just make a new OC application.
Great, thanks for joining the world of Black, Tainted Calamity! And it's up to you what you want to do OC-wise-

Neat! I'm not a huge fan of the fact that strengths and abilities are unlisted, but if you reveal it later and it's not actually too OP for where we're at rn, then I approve it. Animus, what do you think?

Great, thanks for joining the world of Black, Tainted Calamity! And it's up to you what you want to do OC-wise-
Well considering he can't really assist in battle I think we'll be fine

Back
Top Bottom