Empress of Light
Black world
Characters:
Dreammaker.png
Dream Maker (Andrew)
LadyStarlight.png
Lady Starlight (Sandra)

PROLOGUE

Friday the Thirteenth began like any other day.

John Carfon went to his lab at Area 51 in the Tar laboratory, researching tar from space. No one knew where it came from, not even John. But, one day, the alarms went off.........the tar had blown into many places around Area 51. The tar was everywhere, there was something weird about it. It was eating metal, disintegrating it. John said “I cant believe my eyes, its.... its... I don't believe it, I've never seen tar that eats things and disintegrates stuff. I have been testing items on the tar and once I tested it I accidently dropped one of my lab coats into the tar. It was absolutely fine, but when I put living skin in it, it just disintegrated into more tar. This tar will never stop, it will never cool down and will always be liquid, never solids. I've no idea what the guys do when I go away and I don't even know where they got it from. But today, I watched someone get hit by it, his whole body disintegrated, his whole body and clothes. That's when I thought, its time to get out of here.”

John and the other scientists ran and ran, running from what they called the tar tsunami. One of the scientists died, he was gone forever...... John shouts “hurry hurry, don't stop running” he was out of breath, panting hard. He stopped. Then he said his final words “I am a scientist Goodb-....” John died.

CHAPTER 1

Date: Saturday 14th. 10:15am. ROYAL WEEK

Millennium Isles

It was a nice hot summers morning, everyone was having fun at Royal Week. Everyone was wearing queen dresses, prince clothing and all things royal. It was a perfect day to respect their gods, Lady Starlight and Dream Maker.

One of the island guards was going back home, looked at the news and the news reported “MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE DEAD, Canada and America are totally eliminated. Theres almost nothing inside, except clothes and materials. ALL PLEASE EVACUATE TO TALL MOUNTAINS OR HILLS NOW.”

One of the guards looked outside and they could see something black over the horizon and viewed it in his telescope. He said “oh my, its the black tar.... Guys sound the alarm... NOW”

The sirens went off all over the island. Everyone started evacuating to the middle of the island where the big hill was. The temple is there, where Lady Starlight (Sandra) and Dream Maker live. Within the temple Lady Starlight was still sleeping. Dream Maker said “Sandra, Sandra, Sandra, wake up! The sirens are going off.” Sandra replied “alright alright Andrew.”

They looked out from their temple and heard so many screams. “Do you think the people are coming towards us” Andrew (Dream Maker) questioned. “yes, of course they need to drive eight hours towards the temple.” replied Sandra.

CHAPTER 2

Date: Saturday 14th. 8:30pm

Everyone had arrived and was asleep after all the exhaustion of the announcement. Sandra says to Andrew “can you go and investigate what's going on around the island?.... Check for dead bodies, I think we can maybe revise them with our powers. If they are not ripped to shreds of course.” So, Andrew went off to fly around the island. He couldn't believe the sight, there was clothes and skeletons everywhere, It was horrifying for him to witness, he had never seen anything like this before. He had to go back and tell Sandra the news. By the time he got there, everyone was awake and someone noticed the palm trees were black. Everyone had noticed, that by then, the tar had completely surrounded them all.

Once the tar had reached them, they ran to the entrance of the temple. Sandra walked out because the tar had stopped, but when she walked near it, she was two metres away from it. Then this beach ball sized rock came up from the tar, with legs protruding out of its rock body one by one. Slowly, growing and stomping out from the tar, he progressed towards her and said. “Hello , I am from space, as you can see. I am here to kill all of you. “ Then he lunges at her, grabbing her and totally disintegrating her.

Andrew then arrived back, he was still flying. “oh no, Sandra..... pl... pl... please no, MY SISTERRRRRR”

By the time he arrived at the temple everyone was dead. He flew up to the sky islands where he was safe.

CHAPTER 3

THIRTY YEARS LATER

In another realm.

“URGGHH, I don't know what to do anymore.” Andrew shouted. “Now now, it has been thirty years but we can forget all about it” DryCryCrystal reminded him.

Andrew walked off into a portal and travelled to the earth realm. Once he arrived there, he could not believe his eyes, it was dark and dingy. It was horrifying, there were no trees, just darkness. Not even the light could get through. He pondered, then he found leftovers from the temple and remains from Sandra, Lady Starlight. He had an idea go through his head, then quickly rushed to DryCryCrystals realm and told him “can I have my powers back, I have a brilliant idea? I'm going to make my dream come true as I am DREAM MAKERRRRR. “

DryCryCrystal said “OK, what are you going to do? “you will see” replies Andrew mysteriously. He quickly rushed back to earth, grabbed Sandra's tiara, bringing it back home. Then DryCryCrystal said “oh, Sandra's tiara, where did you find that?” Andrew was too busy running to his room. Then he used his powers on the tiara and it started to float. Sandra started to appear and in a short time she had completely come alive again. She said “whoa, im alive. Thank you Andrew. They hugged each other then Andrew sighed “its good to have you back”.

Back at the earth realm, that figure popped up again within Dream Makers eyes. He saw it had returned and set up to the highest peak of the hill by the ruins of the temple. “I WILL GET YOU”, he roared “it is not the last time I have already taken this realm now” and he disappeared.

The End...for now....

(Brutally honest opinion incoming)
Didn't enjoy this at all.
Also Tl;Dr spoilers please.

i think ill lock this thread jeez what a waste of time this story... all too waste. i think ill just keep this in my social forum. i dont think anyone will like this story at all.

i think ill lock this thread jeez what a waste of time this story... all too waste. i think ill just keep this in my social forum. i dont think anyone will like this story at all.
Just because 1 person didn't enjoy it, doesn't mean every one won't.
People have opinions, and personally I enjoyed the story :)

I apologize It was never my intention to discourage anyone especially someone who enjoys literature.

Back
Top Bottom