TCF Suggestion Blacklisting Certain Threads From Appearing on the Front Page.

Desucrate

Golem
Now, I'm sick (and dying) of seeing mods on the front page. Really sick. I don't care about the "Thorium Mod" or "tAPI" (just examples, I haven't read either of these threads and mean no offense to the creators).

I then thought of being able to blacklist certain words so that threads with those words in the title would not appear in the front page. Say there was a "Nuke Mod". With the word 'mod' blacklisted, you could make it so you couldn't see it on the front page, but still be able to see it on the forum.
Alternatively, you could be able to ban words and not see threads with those words at all.
I think that the former would work better, but just my two cents.

Where have you seen mods on the front page? Unless there has been some form of feature, I haven't seen any.

Where have you seen mods on the front page? Unless there has been some form of feature, I haven't seen any.
I think he meant the feed on the side.

I would also like this feature. I use the "New Post" quite a bit, and sometimes I get tired of looking at the forum games and off-topic threads.

Oh, I see... Well in that case, even if I'm doubting this would be tangible in the way you explained it, but perhaps using a different method, I guess this would be pretty nice.

I think this would be a good idea as well. I don't really enjoy seeing all the forum games, off topic, and Thorium Mod there. When I look there, I look for something I might be interested in, not a mod or a forum game for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom