• Labor of Love is here! Visit our Labor of Love thread for a special message from the team, a look at brand new Labor of Love merch, and the changelog (minus a few surprises 😉)

IC Blades of Energy (IC)

Guild Combat

• Total voters

Sylbus

Wall of Flesh
(My first thought was "How much do these people have children that they just give any 15 year old a weapon and a day of training and then just throw 'em at the problem?")

Orifan1

Eye of Cthulhu
(my thoughts all immediately point to it being a darwinism thing, despite layn's claims that its not. why else are they so hands off with giving *literal minors* extremely advanced combat systems

or in Jay's case, giving a teen access to a WMD- ok actually thats on me. i kinda forced that. but that was under the assumption that after the timeskip we would be like one or three years into the future)

Ganransu

Terrarian
(my thoughts all immediately point to it being a darwinism thing, despite layn's claims that its not. why else are they so hands off with giving *literal minors* extremely advanced combat systems

or in Jay's case, giving a teen access to a WMD- ok actually thats on me. i kinda forced that. but that was under the assumption that after the timeskip we would be like one or three years into the future)
(no we are going the RWBY path now)

(All this talk makes me wonder how the guild reacts if someone would die, do they inform the parents/guardian if they even exist
of the bad news and do they make a memorial for them)

Top Bottom