IC Blades of Energy (IC)

Guild Combat

• Total voters
(Honestly, I'm just gonna say it. No offense, but this is one of the problems in RP with you, Razor. You seem to have a lot of difficulty deciding what your characters would do when given a choice for them to make other than just how they might attack or standard dialogue. And I don't know how to help. Take this from someone who can barely make a single decision OOC.)

(I might not roleplay here much until I sort out my stress issues and stuff, but I will try to participate in battles)

(If it helps this RP progress, I imagine Paimko would go with the group that'll be doing stuff around the city/town. I mean, if he could barely even handle the emotional impact of using his weapon on an emotionless training dummy that can't feel things and exists literally just to be hit with weapons, then I think he'd probably choose the option that isn't about actually ending lives.)

Last edited:
(that was before Paimko actually toughened up for real, also I have thought of where I go.)

``You know what, despite me having missed out on alot of training, I go kill some monsters with you guys, its just a bunch of slimes, how bad can that be..?``

|He would mutter something quietly.|

(that was before Paimko actually toughened up for real, also I have thought of where I go.)

``You know what, despite me having missed out on alot of training, I go kill some monsters with you guys, its just a bunch of slimes, how bad can that be..?``

|He would mutter something quietly.|
(Technically the slimes don't feel anything so
uh
idk)

Back
Top Bottom