IC Blades of Energy (IC)

Guild Combat

• Total voters
(Hold on, so was the timeskip to the whole next day or just to Carrey being able to see properly again?)

|he would be looking worried and upset...because of the upcoming trip to the badlands that some if not everybody has to take..

since even if he didnt go, violence would occur and someone could die.|

(Hold on, so was the timeskip to the whole next day or just to Carrey being able to see properly again?)
(Can we please get this cleared up before we continue? Because based on the wording I definitely thought it was the second one.)

(I assume this is some amount of time after training and such so I think Carrey should have their eyesight back by now. Unsure if this is a day after or a few hours after however but in RP tomorrow would be the day that the characters get to actually fight something)

(I thought it basically meant like for the day. Anyway, can we just like get a proper thing for when the timeskip skipped to.)

(both are technically the same thing, as they only had to go a couple hours without eyestrain in order to fully and properly heal their eyes)

(I'll just give you this detail. So, for the night, Juniper would've gone to sleep in the cafeteria, unless asked to leave.)

*Tobi's tired as all hell because he literally spend all night training (unless he got kicked out because of curfew or something in which case he's well rested)*

Back
Top Bottom