OOC Blades of Energy (OOC)

Rng said Alaine and Night (I wanna start with 2 characters)
I guess I'll just make their descriptions because Night doesn't have any yet and Alaine has an old one that kinda sucks

So a humanoid race? Does this include more animal-like races such as the tabaxi, grung, or tortle? Could there also be an option for a plasmoid or something similar?

Btw
Here's a better template I made
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Energy Weapon:
Starting Spell:
Text Color (HEX):

I guess that would work for the time being

Descriptions are finished

Last edited:
So if I were to join, I would either have to use a younger version of an already existing OC with backstory alteration as well (Basically got that one all figured out though, well, aside from whether to go with clone or timeslow. (Which, I'll imagine to essentially just be like a huge boost to speed to the point where time actually seems slowed for the person.)), or make a new OC specifically for this RP. Or both.

So if I were to join, I would either have to use a younger version of an already existing OC with backstory alteration as well (Basically got that one all figured out though, well, aside from whether to go with clone or timeslow. (Which, I'll imagine to essentially just be like a huge boost to speed to the point where time actually seems slowed for the person.)), or make a new OC specifically for this RP. Or both.
Yep timeslow basically just makes you really fast

Name: Alaine Darkstar
Species: Human
Appearance:
Screenshot_20211205-204731_Drive.jpg
(I'm sorry for the awful quality of the pic, the design was made on my tablet and I just took a photo of it on my old phone)
Personality: Kind, but takes most things seriously.
Strengths: Good at blocking attacks.
Weaknesses: absolute garbage at dodging attacks.
Energy Weapon: Sword
Starting Spell: Heal
Text Color (HEX): #e1c126

Name: Night
Species: Human(?)
Appearance:
20211127_215211.jpg

Personality: Usually serious, but has a good sense of humor.
Strengths: He's quite agile.
Weaknesses: He can't take very many hits.
Energy Weapon: (I can't decide between bow or staff, either way I have to make two sprites)
Starting Spell: Timeslow
Text Color (HEX): #8a4afa

Name: Alaine Darkstar
Species: Human
Appearance: View attachment 349634(I'm sorry for the awful quality of the pic, the design was made on my tablet and I just took a photo of it on my old phone)
Personality: Kind, but takes most things seriously.
Strengths: Good at blocking attacks.
Weaknesses: absolute garbage at dodging attacks.
Energy Weapon: Sword
Starting Spell: Heal
Text Color (HEX): #e1c126

Name: Night
Species: Human(?)
Appearance: View attachment 349637
Personality: Usually serious, but has a good sense of humor.
Strengths: He's quite agile.
Weaknesses: He can't take very many hits.
Energy Weapon: (I can't decide between bow or staff, either way I have to make two sprites)
Starting Spell: Timeslow
Text Color (HEX): #8a4afa
Ah, so you got a tankier one and a faster and more agile one. Both accepted.

Back
Top Bottom