OOC Blades of Energy (OOC)

request for Layn,
since the clones are the same color as the energy weapon the decoy clone wouldn't really make sense for it to be targeted by enemies, so id the decoy clone looked like the user then it probably would make more sense

request for Layn,
since the clones are the same color as the energy weapon the decoy clone wouldn't really make sense for it to be targeted by enemies, so id the decoy clone looked like the user then it probably would make more sense
That’s how it is, I’m pretty sure.
Also, I don’t think crits, blocking and dodging should have to be unlocked. It makes multihits too overpowered and nonbulky characters too underpowered if there’s no chance for an attack to fail, and crits can make it so low attack powered characters have a chance to actually do damage. Also, does Dual Heal have a choice to heal less targets so you can heal more to the people you heal?

And for some reason I got ideas for two more characters. Gonna post the current state of their sheets now, but keep in mind, neither is finished, and I am not yet certain whether I'll ever actually decide to finish either of them.

I am not looking to get these approved in their current state.

Name: Name is not yet decided, that will come with the appearance
Species: Mantled beast (Check link for info)
Appearance:
Pic coming when it's finished
Personality:
Still not good at making descriptions of these
Strengths:
Dodge chance increased by 1/4 rounded to nearest full % (if it's on half then it's rounded down) during movement, counted after other effects that affect dodge chance
Can maintain precision in movement (Basically, if there's anything that's like you can't attack while moving or have penalty for run and gun style fighting, not for this guy)
Weaknesses:
Electronics can be damaged or disabled by electricity (Which will cause blindness until they're working again.)
Energy Weapon:
SMG (Very fast ranged)
Starting Spell:
Hourglass
Stats:
Attack: 5
Defense: 1
Agility: 14
Dodging: 15% (+2%)
Blocking: 0%
Text Color (HEX):
Name: Undecided
Species: Undecided
Appearance: Well I can't really get appearance without even picking a species.
Personality: As said before, not good at describing these
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Energy Weapon:
Sticky bomb launcher (Special)
Stats equal to very slow ranged weapon, but instead of doing damage on hit, sticks an explosive where the shot lands. The explosives can either be detonated manually, or explode automatically either after 5 minutes in world time or after a sixth one is fired, manual detonation sets off all of the explosives. The explosive, due to consisting of plasma, will deal 1/5 of actual attack damage (as in the damage that would come from the explosion, does not count as an attack) every post/turn that it is on the target, if blocked, the explosive will still stick, but not deal any DOT (Damage Over Time), and the one that blocked will have double chance to block/dodge the explosion. If the attack is dodged, the explosive will still stick wherever it hit. (On detonation these ones will only deal the AOE.) Explosion also deals aoe damage.
Starting Spell:
Stats:
Attack: 3
Defense: 8
Agility: 9
Dodging: 7% (+1%)
Blocking: 8% (+1%)
Text Color (HEX):

speaking of new characters im considering posting nosako over. while i ponder the orb, i need to ask @Fluttershy73 if they were doing a "im the first of my kind to become a protosteel user" arc with ren like im doing with carrey

the reason i feel the need to ask is mainly because if so, porting nosako would lore conflict with that as he would be flying a protosteel plane. because.... well, flying planes is his thing. like thats the entire character. and also jojo references but stand users arent allowed here so he'll have to leave danger zone and his hamon at the door

also @Elemental 131 here's a :red:ty chart i made in mspaint that i think explains what i meant by "carrey runs away from @everyone"
1640905508551.png

i need to ask @Fluttershy73 if they were doing a "im the first of my kind to become a protosteel user" arc with ren like im doing with carrey
No, I didn't have anything like that planned for Renuson. I actually don't have many plans for him as I'm still working on things for other RPs.

and no, the 4th wallers will not do anything signifigant in this RP. or even appearing any further in this RP at all. that was a one time thing purely out of me being unsure if describing what just happened violates any site rules or not

Capture 2021-12-31 19_41_06.png

redesign made using Terraria (also the reason he's seen holding a death sickle is because I am far too lazy to just use a texture pack and

that its the closest thing to his weapon in the RP.

nothing bad will happen...totally...hahaha....

me sitting here wondering if i should correct everyone who is misgendering carrey, or if i should just play along in the event said misgendering is an intentional

Back
Top Bottom