OOC Blades of Energy (OOC)

Carrey is they/them (in this rp), yet everyone keeps using he/him for.... some reason.

thats probably on me. yea thats on me i left the gender as data expunged. sorry.

Name: Tobi
Species: Human
Appearance: Long messy hair, disheveled-looking at all times, wears glasses with rectangular lenses due to being shortsighted. Red eyes, hair is a light grey color. Wears a light grey hoodie with red markings on the sleeves and chest, gym shorts, worn sneakers, and white socks.
Personality: Oftentimes distant towards others and is usually pretty quiet. Hard to aggravate due to indifference.
Strengths: Decent at tanking, hits like a truck too
Weaknesses: Needs glasses to see properly, very unaware of surroundings due to indifferent nature
Energy Weapon: Scythe
Starting Spell: Dual heal
Stats:
atk: 9
def: 9
agi: 2
Dodging: 3%
Blocking: 12%
Text Color (HEX): N/A, uses default color/white

Name: Tobi
Species: Human
Appearance: Long messy hair, disheveled-looking at all times, wears glasses with rectangular lenses due to being shortsighted. Red eyes, hair is a light grey color. Wears a light grey hoodie with red markings on the sleeves and chest, gym shorts, worn sneakers, and white socks.
Personality: Oftentimes distant towards others and is usually pretty quiet. Hard to aggravate due to indifference.
Strengths: Decent at tanking, hits like a truck too
Weaknesses: Needs glasses to see properly, very unaware of surroundings due to indifferent nature
Energy Weapon: Scythe
Starting Spell: Dual heal
Stats:
atk: 9
def: 9
agi: 2
Dodging: 3%
Blocking: 12%
Text Color (HEX): N/A, uses default color/white
Accepted. (You will be kind of behind FYI.)

I finished the map
1641154361487.png

nice. Uh also need confirmation if I can skip the whole intro thing where you slap your hand on the altar and stuff

few questions:
is the blue building near woodmouth also an altar? and likewise for cavernberry?
is purelight a body of water? why is it called that?
whats the unlabeled brown building in Emburn

few questions:
is the blue building near woodmouth also an altar? and likewise for cavernberry?
is purelight a body of water? why is it called that?
whats the unlabeled brown building in Emburn
The blue buildings in woodmouth and cavernberry are fountains
Purelight is a body of water, and it's just called that because I guess the people there named it that?
It symbolizes the houses

me sitting here wondering if i should correct everyone who is misgendering carrey, or if i should just play along in the event said misgendering is an intentional
So I haven't read any of the spoilers you posted in The Corruption's Wrath OOC, and I think I'll just stop looking at that RP entirely for now, as I feel like I may have just spoiled something for myself without realising. Or maybe it's just an inconsistency, but I'll put the rest of this in a spoiler just in case no one else noticed and hasn't read what you had in the spoilers.
Well I just noticed while looking through the IC of The Corruption's Wrath that in that RP you refer to Carrey as both He/Him and She/Her, while in this RP I have so far only seen you refer to Carrey as They/Them. And it also seemed to change with which text colour was being used at that time, which to me suggests that they somehow got DID or some other split personality thing after they took a blade to the head, or maybe it happens later. That also lines up with the entire personality section of your application in that RP being ocnsidered a spoiler, so...

Back
Top Bottom