OOC Blades of Energy (OOC)

i more meant a few messages before DW said the town was under siege, when i said that i had no idea if there was gonna be a siege plotline in blades of energy while i was having carrey talk about emburn

"It wasn't as big a deal as you think. the city defenses held, and if/when ((i have no idea if there's gonna be an "emburn is under siege" plot point in blades of energy so................. if there ends up being one then it becomes "when", otherwise still "if")) they didin't then thats what me and the others in the guild were for"
(White part)

Orifan said that DW (who is Dragonwolf) posted about it
Which I don't see

the town that carrey and james are heading to being under siege is what i thought you were talking about when you first agreed with me

...mainly due to you looking up definitions

the town that carrey and james are heading to being under siege is what i thought you were talking about when you first agreed with me

...mainly due to you looking up definitions
I agreed with that for RJITU
which currently has characters going to attack Swaasnia

Ok, maybe I will have Paimko return to the guild (for the 2nd time) and hopefully for real.

nice spoiler.png

Exclusive to this rp: being covered in dirt and mud due to his quitting situation.

So I noticed two of the videos in the posts I quoted don't exist anymore... I won't pick a second main theme for Azeal again, but I'll pick a new one for Night in a bit.

Edit:

Last edited:
Yeah, he has the standard nanites Avali have, and also a few augments to handle the temperature as well, because from what I remember those technically aren't standard.

Also, the new main theme for Night has a reason for being selected. I won't say what the reason is yet though.

Back
Top Bottom