tModLoader Bless world with luminite

Nakano15

Terrarian
Built on tModLoader version 0.9.1.0.

This mod makes so after destroying a pillar/tower, the game will spawn luminite on the underground of the world,
much like what happens to the adamantite, but slightly harder to find.
screen.png

In case you want to see your end game set before facing moon lord.
luminite.png

It is recommended to destroy at least 3 pillars before going in a search for the luminite.

You can download the mod here:
https://mega.nz/#F!YtQnDY5I!01TwWux8mZCX1zwE5FRVBA

Last edited:
This may get out of hand of you farm the Lunar Events...This personally seems like a semi-cheat mod for me, as there are mods which make ML items (Like the Last Prism) craftable from Luminite Bars.

Yeah so i recommended change it so it will be very rare and make it spawn small chunk like 3-5 ore

This may get out of hand of you farm the Lunar Events...This personally seems like a semi-cheat mod for me, as there are mods which make ML items (Like the Last Prism) craftable from Luminite Bars.
I really dislike how one get the final sets on vanirraria.
I believe this makes the player be more ready to face the Moon Lord, than bringing whatever the char have on it's body
to use on the boss fight.
Yeah so i recommended change it so it will be very rare and make it spawn small chunk like 3-5 ore
I may try to reduce their spawn rate in the world, but I will not make it annoying to look for.

Edit:. Launched a update to reduce the luminite spawned by destroying a Pillar, tower, whatever are those things.

Last edited:
Oh no!
I have seen this little mod to yesterday to craft some Lunar armors and the mod's file is gone. :(
Can I download some day?

Oh no!
I have seen this little mod to yesterday to craft some Lunar armors and the mod's file is gone. :(
Can I download some day?
I don't see any message saying "Download prohibited to cs89" anywhere in the thread, so I believe you can.

Perhaps a different way this can be handled is that the only generates the first time they get destroyed to prevent filling up the entire cavern layer.

After destroying 4 pillars, it took me quite some time to gather enough luminite to craft about 20 bars, with a weapon that shoots particles through walls, so I could see everything around me. Believe me when I say this is neither overpowered, nor is there a realistic chance of spamming the world with luminite, provided you don't farm the pillars to an excess.

But what it is is much more rewarding than having to farm the moon lord over and over for luminite, so thanks for the mod Nakano15!

After destroying 4 pillars, it took me quite some time to gather enough luminite to craft about 20 bars, with a weapon that shoots particles through walls, so I could see everything around me. Believe me when I say this is neither overpowered, nor is there a realistic chance of spamming the world with luminite, provided you don't farm the pillars to an excess.

But what it is is much more rewarding than having to farm the moon lord over and over for luminite, so thanks for the mod Nakano15!
No problem.
Perhaps a different way this can be handled is that the only generates the first time they get destroyed to prevent filling up the entire cavern layer.
You seems to face Moon Lord all the time then.

How do you use the mod
Install tModLoader and install the mod on the in-game browser or download the file on the link and insert it in the Mod folder in Documents(this also needs tModLoader). (Note: The Mod folder may be difficult to find for you, so it would be best to just use the in-game browser and search for the mod when you install tModLoader.)

More instructions on installing tModLoader and mods are found on the tModLoader forum thread.

Back
Top Bottom