Items Blessing Shrine

V3ctor

Terrarian
Hello,

I like to add my weapons in other games a shiny effect, where for example small shiny stars or other effects are surrounding the weapon and also give some different buffs. So I came to the idea to add a blessing shrine, which gives this option. This should only work for swords. The Shrine can be dropped by the Golem. You place the shrine, rightclick on it - which opens a new small window - drag your weapon in it and a shiny stone, combine. Then you have the visual effect on your weapon. You can add ONLY one shiny stone per weapon.

Something like this: https://www.metin2downloads.to/thread/4159-3d-weapon-effect-animated-free/

These are the shiny stones for now:

Ancient Stone - Dropped by the Golem
Gives a shiny effect related to the Golem
Increase your armor by 8 for 5 seconds by hit

Hellfire Stone - Crafted with 5 Hellstone Bars and 5 Meteorite Bars
Gives a shiny effect related to the hell biome
Ablaze enemies for 5 seconds by hit

Lunar Stone - Crafted with 5 Luminite Bars and 5 Meteorite Bars
Gives a shiny effect related to the moonlord/lunar theme
Gives you a random buff for 10 seconds by hit (Max 3 Buffs, 3-times-scaling)

Last edited:
I like the concept, but it seems a bit overpowered (minus the hellfire stone, as it seems a bit similar to the magma stone in both effects) for Vanilla Terraria. I personally feel that this idea would be better as a mod instead. Overall, I really like it!

I know you're new here, Bullet, so I'm gonna give you a heads-up: Don't do this. It isn't helpful, and and it upsets the Mods.

Back
Top Bottom