Drawings & Paintings Blizzkit's Terraria Art

Hi! It's, uh, been a while. 641 days since my last update to be exact. :eek:

How the heck did that happen? I guess life just got in the way, I got busy, kinda lost interest in Terraria and before I knew it, a year and a half had passed. Well, no point in dwelling on the past now, while it's true I haven't posted in my art thread in a hot minute, I've been active on the forums for a couple of months now, I've seen some old faces and met some cool new people, all in all, it feels good to be back.

I'm sad to say I didn't draw much while I was gone, staying motivated to do art is a never-ending battle for me lol. Hoping to change that, I'm once again open to requests! if you have anything Terraria related you want to have drawn, just ask! Anyway, there are still a few Terraria related things I've made that I'd like to share:

terraria jimmy 2.png

Here's a recent-ish drawing of my character from my 3DS playthrough. I got extremely lucky and got a slime staff within the first 15 minutes of playing the game, so it became his signature weapon of sorts.

molly complete.png

Here's another thing I made that's sort of related to Terraria. It's a character mod for Spelunky HD (one of my favorite games of all time btw) featuring Molly, one of my Terraria characters. If there's any fellow Spelunky fans here, feel free to use it if you want. It looks kinda rough in motion, but making it was a fun project nonetheless.

That's it for now. See you later! :joy:

Hey all, Blizzkit here.

Well, first things first, here's @Esther's request. Sorry for the long wait, I hope you like it!

esther character with reference .png
esther character.png

It's their character chillin' on a couch with their buddies, it's a bit more stylized than my usual drawings, but I think it works. Also attached is a version without the reference image.

terraria pumpkin moon.png

Here's my submission for the Halloween contest. It didn't get featured, which is understandable since there were over 9000 entries, but still a bit of a bummer. I guess I expected it to be like the creation compediums (compendii?, compedia?), which feature all submissions. At least I got a sweet new title out of it, even if it is just a participation trophy haha.
I drew my most recent character- Axe, facing the Pumpking. He was originally supposed to be wielding the Terra Blade, but I had trouble drawing it so I opted for the much simpler Breaker Blade. I always thought it was a cool weapon, even if it's not the most optimal. I also find it mildly amusing that the way I drew the Breaker Blade resembles its new 1.4.4.9 sprite, with the metallic sheen and all (and the devs didn't even give me credit smh /s).

I was planning on having one more drawing to show on today's art dump, but because I felt I kept Esther waiting for long enough, it will have to wait until the next one (which I'll hopefully post before the end of the year). Another thing that's been on my mind recently is the original post of this thread, which really needs a redesign I feel like. Having all my art hidden behind a bunch of spoiler tags looks ugly and is awkward to navigate. So yeah, in the future I'd like to spruce it up a bit.

That's it for today, have a good one and see you later. :joy:

Last edited:
Heyo! Quick update.

- I finally got around to making a proper logo! Even though the old one was more of a joke, I kinda liked the MS Paint-ish look without anti aliasing, so I decided to keep this style. I actually really like how it turned out. Also, I guess Ness is my mascot now? I mean, he has the eye of cthulu yoyo so it kinda works, right? I'll probably change it if I ever change my profile pic though. Here's the old logo if you want to compare them or something:

- I'm taking requests again! The old rules still apply:

I'd like to add that you can request drawings more than once (that goes to like 5 people lol), assuming I won't get bombarded with requests, in that case people who haven't requested before will have priority (like that will ever happen though). If I'll think of some other rule, I'll let you know.

As a bonus, here's another drawing of Molly. I was planning on posting her in the last batch of art, but I kinda gave up on it, I decided to try and give it another shot and while it's not perfect, it turned out alright I think.

View attachment 383376

I'm awaiting your requests. Have a good day/night folks. :joy:
Hey what's up, I know its not terraria related but could you take a crack at my character toady? I've been trying to draw him more and it keeps getting weirder and weirder.

IMG_3764.jpg

Hey what's up, I know its not terraria related but could you take a crack at my character toady? I've been trying to draw him more and it keeps getting weirder and weirder.

View attachment 394339
I kinda want to keep this thread focused solely on Terraria related stuff, but I guess I can make an exception. So if it's okay, I can just DM it or post it on your profile when I'm done. I might make a general art request thread in the future if more people are interested.

Thank you very much! :happy:

I kinda want to keep this thread focused solely on Terraria related stuff, but I guess I can make an exception. So if it's okay, I can just DM it or post it on your profile when I'm done. I might make a general art request thread in the future if more people are interested.
thanks I will be hoping to see it in the future :)

Back
Top Bottom