Drawings & Paintings Blizzkit's Terraria Art

Blizzkit 🌳

Headless Horseman
logo 2.0.png

Hi, my name is Blizzkit and welcome to my Terraria art thread!​
- I'm a digital artist and long time Terraria fan

- I draw using a Wacom Intuos tablet and FireAlpaca, although I occasionally use other programs as well

- I also have a DeviantArt, I don't really use it anymore but you can find some of my old art there if you're curious​
- Requests are open! [RULES]

Henry the summoner with a bunch of summons
Molly the mage with her pal fire imp
Terraria sky wallpaper
Illuminant squad [requested by Mr luminite]
Starlight [requested by Bomby435]
Spooky Werewolf [requested by Golden Terrabyte]
The crimson child [requested by Wisp95]
Silvyne [requested by ppowersteef himself!]
A friendly rock golem
A bunch of my Terraria characters
Toxic Sludge used bounce. A critical hit!
A more realistic drawing of Henry
Molly in the same style
The zoologist [requested by ppowersteef]
Mage ducks! [requested by Geotree]
Unbroken hero sword [requested by CantWontDo]
The Empress [requested by Dragonfirestaken]
Jimmy, character from my 3DS playthrough
Esther's character chillin' on a couch with his buddies
V.S. Pumpking [Halloween contest 2022 submission]
Axel (or just Axe for short) the warrior
wip
wip

Thanks for stopping by! :joy:

This is my summoner character from my latest playthrough together with some of the summons I used. I was originally planning to only feature the raven but added a bunch of other minions for fun.

henry update.png

Here's the prototype version

henry proto.png

Here's another character I drew a while back, it's a bit sloppier but I still wanted to share.

molly 2 alt.png

This is it for now. Thanks for checking out my art! :joy:

Last edited:
'sup, I'm Blizzkit and I draw sometimes.

I really want to improve my art, but I'm kind of lacking in the ideas and motivation department right now, so I decided to start taking requests. This thread is for Terraria related requests only, I might do a general request thread in the future, but for now, let's stick to Terraria.

Some things to keep in mind:

- Like I already said, all requests should be in some way related to Terraria, including but not limited to: monsters, items, NPCs, your custom characters...
- I won't draw anything that breaks forum rules or anything offensive and/or inappropriate in general
- If I liked your post that means I accepted your request
- Remember to give credit if you want to use my drawing as your pfp or post it anywhere else.
- I'll try my best but I'm still learning, so don't expect perfection

That about covers it, looking forward to your requests!

Last edited:
'sup, I'm Blizzkit and I draw sometimes.

I really want to improve my art, but I'm kind of lacking in the ideas and motivation department right now, so I decided to create this thread. This thread is for Terraria related requests only, I might do a general request thread in the future, but for now, let's stick to Terraria.

Some things to keep in mind:

- Like I already said, all request should be in some way related to Terraria, including but not limited to: monsters, items, NPCs, your custom characters...
- I wont draw anything that breaks forum rules or anything offensive and/or inapropriate in general

That about covers it. Here's my art thread, you can check it out to get an idea of what kind of art you might expect. Looking forward to your requests!
Hi there @Blizzkit, love the art style that you have. Very colorful and graphic.

I combined your two threads into one so that you can keep all of your art in one spot here.

Since it is nearly October, how about this werewolf?
Two screencaps since for some reason the broom cancels out the cloak, and also the cloak covers up the golden ring.
werewolf broom.png
werewolf cloak.png

He could also carry the Nightglow or the Eventide, as those are two of my favorite weapons.

Since it is nearly October, how about this werewolf?
Two screencaps since for some reason the broom cancels out the cloak, and also the cloak covers up the golden ring.
View attachment 292794View attachment 292792
He could also carry the Nightglow or the Eventide, as those are two of my favorite weapons.

Here's your werewolf, I hope you like it. :joy:
Sorry it took me so long, I've been kinda busy lately.

AROOOOOOOOO!

Last edited:
Hey, could you please redraw one of my characters in your art style? They’re crimson themed and they’re color plalet is mostly red, but I’ll let you decide what colors you want to use
1F3F38C6-8F2C-4415-A935-52AB475BB9E3.jpeg

Last edited:
Your artstyle is really clean and cute!

I'd like to see Silvyne in your style:

Silvyne 2.PNG

Silvyne loves wearing Silver Armor:
Silvyne 2017 v2.png

Her weapons vary from Silver Broadsword, Starfury, Cobalt Naginata and Snowman Cannon.
Feel free to pick any of them.
She doesn't have any familiars, but if you want to, then the fairy from the Fairy Bell would fit.
Silver Cannon.png
GN SoulCalibur Silvyne crop.png

@ppowersteef's request

I have to say, you're really good at drawing/designing armors.
Anyway, here's Silvyne, I hope you like it.

View attachment 294003
Drawing armors have come a long way to me too. The one with the Cobalt Naginata was taken from SoulCalibur's character creation. :p Although the rest is original.

And thanks for drawing her! I love your take on it as well.
She's looking great! :D

Funny how you also got the color of the fairy right. Pink was indeed her preference. :p

Last edited:
I remember playing Terraria one day, just exploring some caves, minding my business. About a week has passed since 1.4. came out and I thought I had already seen everything new it had too offer. Then all of a sudden I see this thing that I've never seen before trying to stone me to death lol, it was quite a memorable experience to say the least. This, coupled with his general design (and the fact that you can get his head and place in on your dresser so he can watch you sleep) made the Rock Golem one of my favorite enemies in Terraria.

mineral buddies

P.S. I can't believe they just announced the release date of 1.4.1. one day before release like that, can't wait to achievement hunt once more!

Last edited:
I drew a bunch of my Terraria characters, I've posted some of them here before. I have some vague ideas about their backstories and stuff but nothing concrete yet, all I can say is that their stories are connected in some way.

run Henry, run!

This is Henry the summoner, discovering firsthand what lies beneath the desert.
time to whip out the spear

And this is Molly the mage, you might be wondering why she's using the adamantite glaive if she's supposed to be a mage? Well, I was planning to draw her with the Sky Fracture, I thought it was some sort of magical spear that shoots blades, but as I was looking at references I realized that the sky fracture is, in fact, not a spear but just this weird baton with a crystal on top. The pose was already done so I just gave her the glaive. Oh well, everyone runs out of mana at some point, so it still works.

he was supposed to have mothron wings, but they were too hard to draw :/

Last but not least is my ranger character Finn, first time I'm posting art of him. I drew him with a megashark and redesigned it a bit, it now sports teeth and has a grip and handle so it looks more functional.

rawr xD

Here's a random desert tiger.

Peace out. ✌ :joy:

Last edited:
Hello again! I have some more of my art to share.

I've made this mockup of how a crossover between Terraria and the original Dragon Warrior/Quest would look like. It was pretty fun to make. The background is taken from Terraria (it's one of the old minimap backgrounds).

terraria warrior.png

And here's another drawing of my character Henry. I was trying do draw him in a different style but he didn't end up all that different. It's actually kinda hard to deviate from how you're used to drawing.

henry with raven.png

That's it for today. See you later and have a good one!

Last edited:
Heyo! Quick update.

- I finally got around to making a proper logo! Even though the old one was more of a joke, I kinda liked the MS Paint-ish look without anti aliasing, so I decided to keep this style. I actually really like how it turned out. Also, I guess Ness is my mascot now? I mean, he has the eye of cthulu yoyo so it kinda works, right? I'll probably change it if I ever change my profile pic though. Here's the old logo if you want to compare them or something:
logo.png

- I'm taking requests again! The old rules still apply:
- Like I already said, all requests should be in some way related to Terraria, including but not limited to: monsters, items, NPCs, your custom characters...
- I wont draw anything that breaks forum rules or anything offensive and/or inappropriate in general
- If I liked your post that means I accepted your request
- Remember to give credit if you want to use my drawing as your pfp or post it anywhere else.

I'd like to add that you can request drawings more than once (that goes to like 5 people lol), assuming I won't get bombarded with requests, in that case people who haven't requested before will have priority (like that will ever happen though). If I'll think of some other rule, I'll let you know.

As a bonus, here's another drawing of Molly. I was planning on posting her in the last batch of art, but I kinda gave up on it, I decided to try and give it another shot and while it's not perfect, it turned out alright I think.

molly fishing 3.png

I'm awaiting your requests. Have a good day/night folks. :joy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom