Drawings & Paintings Blizzkit's Terraria Art

I don't have much OC's that still looks Terraria related, so instead, I'd like to see the Zoologist in your style. :)

Here's the zoologist with some of her animal/monster buddies. I hope you like it. :joy:
Also, this thread is now two pages long. That's something.
zoologist.png

Last edited:
Maybe you could do my character from the class run I'm doing?
Here's the reference pic:
Capture 2020-12-14 19_02_25.png

They're a mage, but also use the Sanguine staff, and the Flower Pow, the main weapon is either the Razorpine or the Bubble gun.
As a note I forgot to add right away, I didn't have a sofa in the world I took the reference pic, but I'd like to see them chillin on a sofa of any type with their squad.

Last edited:
@ppowersteef's request

I have to say, you're really good at drawing/designing armors.
Anyway, here's Silvyne, I hope you like it.

View attachment 294003
This was literally my birthday present for the forums

*Sniff Sniff* Why do I smell a Master Mode For the Worthy character design? (since I am a melee class lover it works!) Hmmm, guess I will have 'till 1.4 comes out on switch :(

Besides the point, this is probably one of my favorites if not favorite of your drawings so far!

This was literally my birthday present for the forums

*Sniff Sniff* Why do I smell a Master Mode For the Worthy character design? (since I am a melee class lover it works!) Hmmm, guess I will have 'till 1.4 comes out on switch :(

Besides the point, this is probably one of my favorites if not favorite of your drawings so far!
That's cool. I like this one too, @ppowersteef made a great design. I still like her pose, although I think i fudged her facial expression a bit. I wanted her to have this stoic and determined look but it kinda looks more like she's distracted by something or staring off into space lol.

Although I made plenty of drawings that I'm proud of, if I had to pick a favorite, I think it would have to be this one:
Here's your werewolf, I hope you like it. :joy:
Sorry it took me so long, I've been kinda busy lately.

View attachment 295594
It's just so weird (in a good way) and something that I would never have thought of by myself. I also like that it has a background, I feel like I don't draw them enough, and when I do, they're mostly just sky backdrops (like this one). So in the future I'd like to draw more varied backgrounds, and characters that feel like they're a part of them.

I don't really comment in my thread without any art to post usually, but since this year is coming to an end I thought it would be nice to look back and reflect regardless. I remember how I originally made this account to submit a bug when 1.4. came out (a bug that was already reported a billion times at that point lol). I'm really glad I did, because now I got to be a part of this awesome community. My only regret is that I joined this forum when Terraria's last update came out, it would be nice if I were here since the beginning but whatever, no use dwelling on that.

Big thanks to everyone who left a kind comment, requested art or just came to check out this thread. Happy holidays and until next time :joy:

Back
Top Bottom