tModLoader Block Of Many Things Mod

fencedin

Skeletron Prime
Block Of Many Things

8B9TSMu.png

About

This is a mod that add a single block that you can place in the world. Breaking it causes fun things to happen. (You could say this is inspired by Lucky Block)

This mod is made for tModLoader v0.9.1.0 for Terraria 1.3.4.4 and is available on the mod browser under "Block of Many Things"

I haven't tested this in multiplayer, so caution when trying this with others!

The Block of Many Things can be crafted and it has a chance of dropping from any mob. If playing with my Skyblock mod it has a different recipe and doesn't drop from mobs.

Versions

Current Version: 1.0.0 (3/1/17)
You can get the latest version on the tModLoader 'Mod Browser' or direct download (Place the .tmod file into your "Mods" folder under My Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader)

Changelog for current version:
  • released mod
none!

Last edited:
Block Of Many Things

8B9TSMu.png

About

This is a mod that add a single block that you can place in the world. Breaking it causes fun things to happen.

This mod is made for tModLoader v0.9.1.0 for Terraria 1.3.4.4 and is available on the mod browser under "Block of Many Things"

Versions

Current Version: 1.0.0 (3/1/17)
You can get the latest version on the tModLoader 'Mod Browser' or direct download (Place the .tmod file into your "Mods" folder under My Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoader)

Changelog for current version:
  • released mod
none!
Did you get the idea from the Minecraft lucky block mods?

It's a square of probability!
It's a compressed cube-like object of strange effects!
It's a good idea to clear your inventory before opening it!
It's...probably going to explode.
Nope, just froze my character for 5 minutes. Anyway, this is awesome and it is now in my mod library.

Did you get the idea from the Minecraft lucky block mods?
Yeah, forgot to add that to the post :)

It's a square of probability!
It's a compressed cube-like object of strange effects!
It's a good idea to clear your inventory before opening it!
It's...probably going to explode.
Nope, just froze my character for 5 minutes. Anyway, this is awesome and it is now in my mod library.
Did it really freeze your character for 5 mins? Like a bug? (Having it delete an item from your inventory randomly sounds like a fun one to add btw!)

Yeah, forgot to add that to the post :)

Did it really freeze your character for 5 mins? Like a bug? (Having it delete an item from your inventory randomly sounds like a fun one to add btw!)
No, it applied "Frozen" for 5 minutes.
EDIT: You should add "Block Of Destruction" with a higher chance to do destructive things, like the aforementioned item removal, but when it gives positive effects, they are extremely potent.

No, it applied "Frozen" for 5 minutes.
EDIT: You should add "Block Of Destruction" with a higher chance to do destructive things, like the aforementioned item removal, but when it gives positive effects, they are extremely potent.
I had lowered the duration quite a bit and it is for a random amount of time, but wow, that is super unlucky. In testing I had to sit through 5 min of being webbed lol.

I have some other ideas as to what to add, but definitely like the ideas coming in so far. (I thought the ones now were too destructive >:D)

Scared to download. Will this cause more frustration than fun? (Like that thing you said about randomly deleting an item is that already implemented? want to know so I can know if to download this or not)

Scared to download. Will this cause more frustration than fun? (Like that thing you said about randomly deleting an item is that already implemented? want to know so I can know if to download this or not)
No, I did not add that.

The download doesn't work... It says it's not a secure link, and to log in... It also doesn't appear in the mod browser anymore. Could anyone else host it?
Hey! After browsing a bit and looking through his website , I found links to the guy's mods and a whole bunch of other things. Not sure if it's legit to post it, but it doesn't seem like you'll get an answer from the guy any time soon. Here's the link: http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/DirectModDownloadListing.php . Just look for the Block of Many things direct download on there.

Note that this is an old mod and it's been quite a while since he made it. It might not be compatible with the current version of terraria/Tmodloader.

Hey! After browsing a bit and looking through his website , I found links to the guy's mods and a whole bunch of other things. Not sure if it's legit to post it, but it doesn't seem like you'll get an answer from the guy any time soon. Here's the link: http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/DirectModDownloadListing.php . Just look for the Block of Many things direct download on there.

Note that this is an old mod and it's been quite a while since he made it. It might not be compatible with the current version of terraria/Tmodloader.
thanks buddy! someone could update the mod to run in the actual tmod verstion btw :c

Back
Top Bottom