WIP Block Reference Sheet

Mrocza

Terrarian
On the Minecraft wiki they have a nice picture showing all in-game blocks displayed on a clear graphics. I love stuff of this sort so I was a bit disappointed when I saw a measly screenshot on our wiki. Well I had only one option. To make a reference graphic on my own.

kdcROYP.png

DlflKPQ.png

kdcROYP.png

I might a bit overshot the size of this thing. :eek: Anyways... I'd appreciate any suggestions (mainly to the layout), comments and critics. Maybe I forgot something, missed a typo. My goal is to put that image on the wiki once it's properly polished.

One more thing! Animated blocks! I could use a hand with those. I have no idea how to distill a GIF file from the game. :(

EDIT: Updated.
  • Added Offline Gemspark Blocks;
  • Added Thorns;
  • Layout tweaked.
1I7dPCu.png
DIl22IM.png

Last edited:
A bit of an update...
Since I've featured Inactive Stone Block I thought I should include Offline Gemspark Blocks. They have a pretty darn long names so I'll have to find a good place for them in the layout.

7zFgE80.png

Additionally two types of thorns will be included. They cannot be placed by the player but they're independent blocks so I couldn't miss them. Someone may classify them as vegetation tho.

7T2iK5P.png

nice. BUT....do you have the slanted and half block versions?:naughty:
If you want to see those I suggest you to check The Builders Toolbox on TerrariaOnline. It is...
...useful if i need to take a quick glance at a couple of blocks.
This Reference is meant to simply show a huge variety of blocks in the game.

I made a new part of the sheet.
This time a nice compilation:

yxPWVZB.png

I'd love to include animations but I have no idea how to get them from the game.
Placed_Cogs.gif

How do you make these?

Last edited:
The time has come! 1.3 is finally here. My reference sheet has to be updated.

I can't possibly catch them all on my own. It might take me a century when I think about it.
That's why I'm issuing a small request. I need help. Someone to catch those blocks, place them in a 3x3 square on a bright day sky and send me a screenshot of it.

I'd appreciate any contribution. It's for a greater good. The Wiki!

Back
Top Bottom