Pixel Art Blockaroz's Sprite Requests

Blockaroz

Empress of Light
Hey guys, as you may or may not know, I make sprites. I have decided to do requests, now that I am experienced enough. If I am not taking requests, please hold on to your request for later. Or, visit another sprite requests thread.

Please give most detail possible.

Requests with a large amount of frames (EXCLUDING ARMOR) may take very long.

Now, let the requests begin.

Aesir's Serpent Request:

8pOWQ5i.png

The God Serpent

Hey, I'd like an armor set. So I want it to be very 'sharp' looking and making it look like it'd be endgame (or further).

This item is a reference to what it'd be like in terms of style (i dont really have much else.. soooo)
Axuris.png

And here is the palette.
Axuris Palette.png

The main colors (top) are listed in the order that they'd be used in.
The first being primary, last being third.. etc.

The dark colors below are outlines for said colors. Use where necessary.

Also, as for the style.. maybe it could be like a fusion between these two armors.
Venomalix' Dev Armor.png
Blacksteel Armor.png

And no I don't mean literally fuse them together, I mean the general idea of the sprites.

Good luck, if you accept the request.

Hey, I'd like an armor set. So I want it to be very 'sharp' looking and making it look like it'd be endgame (or further).

This item is a reference to what it'd be like in terms of style (i dont really have much else.. soooo)
View attachment 126123

And here is the palette.
View attachment 126124

The main colors (top) are listed in the order that they'd be used in.
The first being primary, last being third.. etc.

The dark colors below are outlines for said colors. Use where necessary.

Also, as for the style.. maybe it could be like a fusion between these two armors.
View attachment 126125 View attachment 126126

And no I don't mean literally fuse them together, I mean the general idea of the sprites.

Good luck, if you accept the request.

I'm not sure if i will do it since your profile picture is what you want, unless you want me to make a spritesheet out of it.
[doublepost=1468630843,1468630806][/doublepost]
View attachment 126577 this... all bosses combined (at least most)

I think I can do that. :)

Ok, the Skeleton of Moon Lord. That's dope. Anyways, can you make a Mechanical Moon Lord. I've always wanted to see what that would look like!

Ok, the Skeleton of Moon Lord. That's dope. Anyways, can you make a Mechanical Moon Lord? I've always wanted to see what that would look like!

I forgot about this thread... and that's how long it's been since the last post

I might make a mechanical moon lord, but I don't have time as of now.

I forgot about this thread... and that's how long it's been since the last post

I might make a mechanical moon lord, but I don't have time as of now.
Alright. Not to be the weird one but, HYPE! Can't wait to see it...whenever you finish. In the meanwhile, I've got some weapon sprites to make...
[doublepost=1493605938,1493605884][/doublepost]Also, are you supposed to be Bendy the Box?

Hi! I love your skeleton moonlord sprite! Are requests still open? If so, I'd like to request a sprite of a lance, since my name is freelancer. A lance is a long, stick-like weapon that is mainly used for jousting. It is also used when Knights are not fighting in close combat, such as fighting dragons.

This is what a lance looks like:
latest

Hi! I love your skeleton moonlord sprite! Are requests still open? If so, I'd like to request a sprite of a lance, since my name is freelancer. A lance is a long, stick-like weapon that is mainly used for jousting. It is also used when Knights are not fighting in close combat, such as fighting dragons.

This is what a lance looks like:
latest
This page has been getting more requests ever since I requested a Mechanical Moon Lord! Anyways, he said he'd get around to doing requests later, since he's busy.

Back
Top Bottom