Other Blood Moon Expansion

Favorite idea out of the 3?

Votes: 1 100.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Guineabot.

Official Terrarian
Going with one of the themes I have already noticed in some of the 1.4 spoilers, the blood moon, I have some suggestions.
1. This may seem out-there, but I think it would be interesting to have mobs specific to blood moons while it's raining to just be rarer mobs you don't see often. One example I have thought of is a corrupt flying fish.
2. The summoner class does not have many early game armor sets, and I know that Re-Logic may have already done something to fix that with the edition of the new summon weapons, but they could add blood moon summoning armor, nothing to special or powerful.
3. My last idea is for any event, but could have specific drops from fishing for each event/event crates, although this may not be very practical for invasions like the martians to just be fishing in the middle of them.

These are mostly general concepts that may have already been thought of, but I figured I would share them on this forum as ideas.

One example I have thought of is a corrupt flying fish.

It gave me an idea! There could be an Angry Nimbus that makes blood rain like the Crimson Rod!
And it's name could be Bloody Nimbus!
And there's something else: the item itself (Crimson Rod) could be transferred to this enemy as a drop!
What do you think?

It gave me an idea! There could be an Angry Nimbus that makes blood rain like the Crimson Rod!
And it's name could be Bloody Nimbus!
And there's something else: the item itself (Crimson Rod) could be transferred to this enemy as a drop!
What do you think?
Missed opportunity to call it the Crimbus. Although I think that the crimson hearts should have the crimson rod replaced if that happens.

Back
Top Bottom