tModLoader Blood Moon instantly ends upon summoning it manually or when it starts naturally

Entropy.exe

Terrarian
It didn't happen to me before when I was playing Calamity Mod but as soon as I started a new world and character with Fargo's Souls Mod on, it suddenly happened. I don't know if this is a feature or a bug (as I have little knowledge for Fargo's Souls Mod). I tried creating another world then summoned a Blood Moon but it was working fine so I played with it for a while then the Blood Moon naturally came; it instantly ended it with the message from Calamity Mod "The Blood Moon falls past the horizon..."

Me spamming cursed sextant to summon the Blood Moon
1634764070340.png

Is this a mod feature that is preventing me from starting a Blood Moon?

no idea what causes it, but if it's a bug, they could turn it into a feature on the side while fixing it, because skipping blood moons and the like are pretty builder-friendly stuff XD

no idea what causes it, but if it's a bug, they could turn it into a feature on the side while fixing it, because skipping blood moons and the like are pretty builder-friendly stuff XD
1634814440383.png

So I got a rough idea of what caused it. The Blood Moon worked perfectly fine when I disabled Eternity Mode but as soon as I initiated Eternity Mode again, it instantly ended it. I created a a new world then killed the WoF; the issue disappeared upon entering Hardmode. Is it a feature in Eternity Mode to not have Blood Moon in Pre-Hardmode?

Back
Top Bottom