PC Blood Moon / Solar Eclipse happening way too often

Have you been getting more solar eclipses or blood moons than usual?

• Total voters

Maxgul

Terrarian
Hi! For some reason I've experienced the blood moon and solar eclipse events way too often. Let me put it in perspective.

It all started with a solar eclipse, when the night fell I got a blood moon. As the blood moon finished I got a solar eclipse again and as the night fell (once again) I got yet another blood moon. Next terraria day was a normal day, but suddenly another blood moon happened and after that... I got another solar eclipse!

So that's 3 solar eclipses, 4 blood moons and 1 normal daytime in terraria in a span of 4 full day cycles. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but I wanted to share it in case someone else has experienced it!

I haven't got solar eclipse on my current playthrough and only starting to get blood moon after beating all 3 mechanical bosses. But after getting my first blood moon, I've been getting it almost every other night.

I haven't got solar eclipse on my current playthrough and only starting to get blood moon after beating all 3 mechanical bosses. But after getting my first blood moon, I've been getting it almost every other night.
Yeah, I've also started getting more of both events after beating golem

THIS x 1,000,000 !!!

I have gotten like back to back blood moons and then approx 2 - 3 blood moons per week. It's insane and tiresome.

I'm having the opposite situation. After my first blood moon (within the first ingame week) I didn't get another natural blood moon until well into hardmode. And I still haven't had a solar eclipse yet.

I'm having the opposite situation. After my first blood moon (within the first ingame week) I didn't get another natural blood moon until well into hardmode. And I still haven't had a solar eclipse yet.
I didn't get many bloodmoons before hardmode either, I don't know if it has anything to do with the game progression

on 1.3 when I was going to fight moonlord for 5 solar eclipses and blood moons in a row lol
I think it's either your good or bad luck (however you view it) that's happening to you

I experienced the same phenomenon when I first started playing 1.4. It took -AGES- to get my first Blood Moon. I don't think I even got a single natural Solar Eclipse. I had to use that stone tablet thing to get it started. That was wonky.

Having played the game for a long time I can't say there has been any abnormal rate for blood moons/eclipses however I have noticed invasions are way more common and can apparently occur back to back now.

Having played the game for a long time I can't say there has been any abnormal rate for blood moons/eclipses however I have noticed invasions are way more common and can apparently occur back to back now.
they could always occur back to back

Hi! For some reason I've experienced the blood moon and solar eclipse events way too often. Let me put it in perspective.

It all started with a solar eclipse, when the night fell I got a blood moon. As the blood moon finished I got a solar eclipse again and as the night fell (once again) I got yet another blood moon. Next terraria day was a normal day, but suddenly another blood moon happened and after that... I got another solar eclipse!

So that's 3 solar eclipses, 4 blood moons and 1 normal daytime in terraria in a span of 4 full day cycles. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but I wanted to share it in case someone else has experienced it!
Can I have what she is having?

In all seriousness I would love to have tons of blood moons as I could have all of the shark teeth necklaces in the world. So much armor negation.

Back
Top Bottom