Blocks & Decoration Blood Moon/Solar Eclipse Monoliths

TreeSpawn

Golem
These Monoliths would work mechanically like the current Lunar Monoliths, only they create their respective environments. The Solar Eclipse Monolith could be crafted from Solar Eclipse Tablet Fragments at a Lihzahrd Furnace. As for the Blood Moon Monolith, it would drop from Blood Moon mobs. Just a simple aesthetic, useful for Map Makers, nothing too fancy.

Edit: Solar Eclipse Monolith
index.php
sprite and Blood Moon Monolith
index.php
sprite were made from the kindness of PhoenixBlade: thanks man! They look amazing!

Last edited:
These Monoliths would work mechanically like the current Lunar Monoliths, only they create their respective environments. The Solar Eclipse Monolith could be crafted from Solar Eclipse Tablet Fragments at a Lihzahrd Furnace. As for the Blood Moon Monolith, it would drop from Blood Moon mobs. Just a simple aesthetic, useful for Map Makers, nothing too fancy.
I would want to say no, only because we already have the Blood Water Fountain which already does this. However I also want to say yes for the Blood Water Fountain could be used to craft the Blood Moon Monolith, but as to what else would be used to help craft it is where I'm uncertain.

I would want to say no, only because we already have the Blood Water Fountain which already does this. However I also want to say yes for the Blood Water Fountain could be used to craft the Blood Moon Monolith, but as to what else would be used to help craft it is where I'm uncertain.
Oh didn't know about the fact that fountains change water color. Never really used them.

Hello! I'm back with Suggestion Spriting Week, and I really like this suggestion too (soooo good for building!) so I'm gonna sprite each monolith! Here's the blood moon one.
Blood Moon Monolith.png

Tell me what you think, and I'm gonna sprite the Solar one now!

I think that these should be added. Kind'a wondered why they weren't added along with the other ones. And I don't think that they should turn the water red. If this is mentioned for adventure map makers then they should stay separate. Otherwise if you wanted the blood mood effect you would also have to have the water turn red, and you won't want that in every scenario.

Back
Top Bottom