NPCs & Enemies Blood Moons and Oceans

Would you like to see this in-game?

• Total voters
I think that the horseshoe crab should not drop a regular crab banner. It should drop its own banner. Also, blood water bolt doesn't sound too good a name to me. I think blood bolt would work just fine without the word water would work just fine.

[Well, now I know that if you need a suggestion to get attention, just ask SzGamer to look at it]
Anyway, I realise it's a good idea to add some more mobs, like Baconfry said. Gonna do that later when I have time. Also, the Blood Water Bolt is up for a name change if anyone can come up with something better.
Blood Clot?
Bloody Clot?
Idk...
Anyway, One of the unique aspects of the water bolt is that it pierces all enemies, so could you keep that instead of limiting the piercing, and I know it say 'sort of' an upgrade.

Reaver Shark
Hemogoblin Shark

Vampire Squid (Thanks, Baconfry!)
Blood Squid

Zombie Merman

Lamprey (Thanks, Baconfry ...again!)
Blood Eel

Blood Bolt
Magic Weapon
Sort-of upgrade to the Water Bolt.
45 Magic Damage
Strong Knockback
Uses 15 Mana
Shoots a red orb of blood that ricochets 10 times and can inflict Bleeding on other players in PVP.
Blood Thorn

CONCLUSION
I know that some people will say that the sun is supposed to be red, not the moon, but whatever.
Anyway, that was my Blood Moon Ocean suggestion. Thanks for reading! Feedback appreciated, sprites welcome!
👏👏👏😁

Demonic seagull Sprite

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230321-105743.png
    Screenshot_20230321-105743.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom