tModLoader Bloodbath Mod

Kirou

Skeletron Prime
[Cancelled]

Overview
The Bloodbath Mod focuses on expanding overall on top of the vanilla content, aswell as adding post Moon Lord gameplay.
The mod focuses on a dark theme, but I also add random content and stuff I feel fits the mod.

Current Content
The mod currently adds around 230 items, a few enemies, and 4 bosses.
Over 30 accessories including a special type: the Unities! Unities are progressively upgraded accessories which only one of them can be worn at a time. They provide stat bonuses as well as special effects.

Around 100 new weapons!

2 new ores.

7 new armor sets.

New ammo types, crafting stations, potions, boss summons, and more!
Basic enemies: Leafy Slimes, Stonefish and Corrmeras.

The Living Guardian, a tree like boss fought before or around the same time as the King Slime is fought.

The Corruption/Crimson Presence, fought in the biomes they should not be in, the Corruption Presence in the Crimson and vice versa,

The Etiam Rubrum, an asteroid like boss fought in space during early hardmode.

Upcoming Content
The Wastelands biome!

The Deathgripper class, once fully implemented It will allow the player to play in a lot of different styles. Weapons upon hitting/killing an enemy will grant the player a buff which either boosts the damage, defense, movement speed, etc, allowing to play as e.g a tank, going for damage, etc. In multiplayer I also plan on making it function as sort of a healer class.

What about lore?
The mod has both completed and wip lore, most of it just needs to be written down!

Links
Discord server:
Join the Bloodbath Mod Discord Discord Server! - hang out, talk to me or anyone there, suggest stuff, etc.
WIP Wiki: Bloodbath Mod Wiki - if you'd like to help us with its development, let me know through discord!

Special Thanks
Re-Logic for creating Terraria.
The tModLoader team for making it easier for us to create mods.
Brud, Whimsical Fish, TechnoMancer, AMoC, MojoDallin, GreenTea, Rosette/Sunset, Vintage, JoeB, Shift

Last edited:
Sure! Here have some ingame screenshots (took some with bosses, also please excuse me if the formatting is bad, I don't use forums that often :') ):
CRIMPR.jpg
CRPR.jpg
LG.jpg

Ah yeah, the spiritual power is a work in progress for the new class so don't mind it yet x)
Yeah the red thing is a pet

Those sprites are really good.

Oh hey, thanks. A lot of the sprites are still a wip/placeholder, or are just old. The worst probably is the Vel Armor as it's just a vanilla color atm, was never bothered to do the animation and atm I'm the only spriter lol

Oh hey, thanks. A lot of the sprites are still a wip/placeholder, or are just old. The worst probably is the Vel Armor as it's just a vanilla color atm, was never bothered to do the animation and atm I'm the only spriter lol
I could try spriting a few items. I am currently spriting for another mod, and I discarded a few sprites. Would you like to see them?

Ummm... What the heck? I am working on a mod call "The Bloodbath" (that is not uploaded) and the mods section of my game said that there was a new version for my (private) mod on the browser. I updated out of curiosity and your mod was what it updated to.

Looks pretty fun, but it's not Bloodbath-themed (as @UltimateKing22 said), so add something about it.

There is blood themed and all that content planned, but as I said before, the mod plans to overall expand the game's content, with stuff that's backed up by lore (still in development), but also some more random content. Also keep in mind the mod is in early development :)

There is blood themed and all that content planned, but as I said before, the mod plans to overall expand the game's content, with stuff that's backed up by lore (still in development), but also some more random content. Also keep in mind the mod is in early development :)
ok.

Back
Top Bottom