Items Bloodshard Chronicles - Blood Tiers, Enchanting and Plant Modifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixel

Terrarian
Author Note: This is the second of a set of suggestions. This is therefore incomplete and you may ask yourself, "What is the use for this?" and I can only respond: "Here's 1 dollar, go buy a chocolate bar." So, I will do a portfolio-like thread for the full series compilation and when that happens you can fully understand what this is all about. Also, if anyone can sprite for this suggestions, and perhaps future suggestions in the Bloodshard Chronicles series, then please help out.

Hello there, I'm Pixel. Oh god, he's here again. That's right, I'm here again and you better run if you know what's good for you. Here I am showing a use for Blood and Plants and the certain tiers that Blood possesses. This thread will be cut, not entirely literally, into different parts.

Blood Tiers:

With Blood, there are different tiers that a certain type of blood may have. If you acquire Blood by extracting, the tier will be randomly generated but generally it won't be too high, at least most of the time. An example of this is: Blood from an Ice Biome creature upgrades the armour by, let's say, 1 + defense. However, Blood from a Hardmode Dungeon creature will give + 4 defense. As you can see, this is very good.

Tier 1: Grass, Underground, Desert.
Tier 2: Ice, Corruption/Crimson, Ocean.
Tier 3: Dungeon, Jungle.
Tier 4: Hallow, Hardmode Biomes.
Tier 5: Hardmode Dungeon, Hardmode Jungle.

To properly use these enchants you'll have to make what's called Spirit Blood.

Spirit Blood
2 Ectoplasm,
5 Blood.

With this, you can combine an armour piece with 5 Spirit Blood of the type you possess and it will add the stat. To combine these you must use a Titanium Forge or higher and you'll be able to enchant your armour. Now for the differentiation...

Plant Modifications
:

When you have your Spirit Blood, you don't necessarily want to add 1 defense to the selected armour piece. Now that can be changed. Combining ingredients will allow you to obtain a Varon Gem that is used to change the enchant stat. Example being: I use the Varon Gem and change it so I get more mining speed, rather than the alternate ranged damage boost.

Varon Gem
2 Blood,
10 Diamonds,
10 Rubies,
10 Sapphires,
5 Ectoplasm.

-----------------
Oooh... and it looks like I have to go. This is incomplete, I'll post it here because, yeah. This will be finished at a later time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom