Blue Fairy over Flickerwick

apple8404

Duke Fishron
the fairy.gif

it's a pretty simple pack, just a texture swap to make the flickerwick light pet into a little blue fairy.

uses the same sprites from the blue fairy you might encounter underground, but certainly looks a bit different due to the candle effect carried over from the flickerwick.

this is my first time posting something of this nature to the forum, so please let me know if i didn't upload the pack properly, or did something wrong.

Attachments

• fairy over flickerwick.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 499
Why Flickerwick? I liked the idea! But I think it would be better and it would make more sense to update the existing fairy pet (The Fairy Bell).

Why Flickerwick? I liked the idea! But I think it would be better and it would make more sense to update the existing fairy pet (The Fairy Bell).
i chose the flickerwick because it's significantly better at following you than the fairy bell, and as such makes for a significantly better light pet to have in lategame

i could make a second pack that does this for the fairy bell if you'd like, that was actually my initial idea anyway

i chose the flickerwick because it's significantly better at following you than the fairy bell, and as such makes for a significantly better light pet to have in lategame

i could make a second pack that does this for the fairy bell if you'd like, that was actually my initial idea anyway
If you can, I would like it! I'm sad that the devs only updated a few sprites in 1.4 and not all. We are lucky that the community guys do this for us, like you! :)
I think besides me there must be other people who would like the update on Fairy Bell

View attachment 294856

it's a pretty simple pack, just a texture swap to make the flickerwick light pet into a little blue fairy.

uses the same sprites from the blue fairy you might encounter underground, but certainly looks a bit different due to the candle effect carried over from the flickerwick.

this is my first time posting something of this nature to the forum, so please let me know if i didn't upload the pack properly, or did something wrong.
I LOOOVE IT!!!! but, i like the wings animation of the green fairy, can you change it, or make another one please? 'o_O

For some reason i cant get the pack to work.
I put it into the resourcepacks folder and it wont pop up in-game (even after restarting). (am i missing a step? or does it just not work for me?)

View attachment 294856

<3 Love it so much, i always wanted a little 1.4 fairy as a pet <3

Back
Top Bottom