Blocks & Decoration Blue Hearts- Make NPCs Easier to Heal

stormconure

Duke Fishron
[DISCLAIMER] I searched this topic beforehand, but things like this are hard to pinpoint with the search tool, so a similar thread may already exist without me knowing it. If one such thread does exist, please bring it to my attention.

I've always found it annoying how no matter how many health potions, heart statues, and AOE Healing Items you had, there was no way to directly heal up your NPCs without waiting for their excruciatingly slow regen to kick in. The introduction of the Dryad's Heal Aura and the Nurse's healing-but-somehow-poisonous knife things made it a little better, but the player still has no control over it. So I'm suggesting a solution- Blue Heart Statues.

Blue Heart Statues would work exactly like normal heart statues, except the hearts they pop out are blue. These hearts can only be picked up by NPCs, and they heal 20 HP just like normal hearts. Setting up statues like this inside houses will be a good way to prevent your village residents from dying.

BLUE HEART STATUE
BlueHeartStatue.png

Crafting: 1
Heart_Statue.png
, 5
Moonglow.png
(by hand)
Pops out a Blue Heart
BlueHeart.png
on being triggered by wire.

Also, while we're at it, why not make a Blue Heart Lantern?
BlueHeartLantern.png

Crafting: 1
Heart_Lantern.png
, 5
Moonglow.png
(by hand)
Gives all NPCs within range a small regen boost. Range is the same as a normal heart lantern.

So, that's all for now. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom