Mobile Blue wrench = Truffle worm?

Jackbug.found

Terrarian
I was using my blue wrench to wire up some telepoters for a endless runway for golem battle and while using the wrench it spawns a truffle worm and uses my wrench now i know wrenches dont spawn truffle worms so i came here to report it as a bug because thats the only thing i could think of to do.

I was using my blue wrench to wire up some telepoters for a endless runway for golem battle and while using the wrench it spawns a truffle worm and uses my wrench now i know wrenches dont spawn truffle worms so i came here to report it as a bug because thats the only thing i could think of to do.
It sounds like you've accidentally activated the bait/critter/fishing pole glitch which happens when you swap bait with an item in your inventory, save, swap them back, save.

How to get the "bait power" or "fishing power" OFF of an item that shouldn't have it:
  • Move the item to an empty space in your inventory
  • Save and exit
  • When you open that character again, it should be fine.
  • If it’s not, then put the item in a chest, close the chest, then open it and get your item again.
This glitch will hopefully be absent from the mobile version when it gets its next update. :) To avoid the glitch, try to not swap items in inventory, but instead move items into an empty inventory spot.

Back
Top Bottom