BlueJay Building thread

I thought you were gonna release the world file with all your builds as part of your 1k sub special? Not gonna lie that's why I subbed and got some friends to do so as well :p

Ah! A bit behind on posting here, I wanted to wait till I had some more stuff to dump at once!
here are a couple builds, one is my most current one. The Lighthouse/harbor. The other one is something small I did for Halloween!
laRIfr2.png

XmhUcIT.png

What about release some of the build you did in a world as someone mentioned in this post before? I I would also like it as well! (especially that snow house and that moon cultist temple! love your use of inverse colour dye BTW, took me a long tome to figure out what it was lol!)
I did plan on releasing some builds, but.. I've seen an up-rise of plagiarism, and not having a very organized world. I'm hoping to do something eventually, but it's going to be a set theme/project!
I thought you were gonna release the world file with all your builds as part of your 1k sub special? Not gonna lie that's why I subbed and got some friends to do so as well :p
Thank you! I really appreciate it, aw man >.> I was going to release the world for download, but to what I said above. It wasn't very organized, and I wanted to wait and work on a different world I'm hoping to put out for download. I don't want to give too much information on that though. Since nothing is set-in stone yet. Sorry for any disappointments D:

I did plan on releasing some builds, but.. I've seen an up-rise of plagiarism, and not having a very organized world. I'm hoping to do something eventually, but it's going to be a set theme/project!

Thank you! I really appreciate it, aw man >.> I was going to release the world for download, but to what I said above. It wasn't very organized, and I wanted to wait and work on a different world I'm hoping to put out for download. I don't want to give too much information on that though. Since nothing is set-in stone yet. Sorry for any disappointments D:

Hey that is totally cool! I was going to use some of your small build like a tp/rest checkpoint for adventuring, since I am terrible at building small and detailed structures. Do what makes you feel comfortable!

Is it wrong that I'm gushing over the steps down from the little snowy cabin more than any other part of these builds?

Is it wrong that I'm gushing over the steps down from the little snowy cabin more than any other part of these builds?
Liking the stairs over everything else is a mockery of the builds he has created and you should be ashamed of yourself!
Nah jk like whatever tf you want, just don't gush dude that's weird.
I actually look at people's creations and sometimes see pieces that i can use as inspiration in my own builds. I try not to copy unless something is really good. (Anyone got a good 4-5wide/2tall oven design with a flat surface on top? I need one :p )

Liking the stairs over everything else is a mockery of the builds he has created and you should be ashamed of yourself!
Nah jk like whatever tf you want, just don't gush dude that's weird.
Ha! It's my dignity, and I'll gush if I want to. :p There's just something about those steps... they look very three-dimensional, very realistically irregular like a real garden path.

These are all fantastic houses BlueJay. Each have their own style and yet they all look like yours as well.

On the snowy cabin, what is the white roof made of, between the boreal wood roof and snow top?

These are all fantastic houses BlueJay. Each have their own style and yet they all look like yours as well.

On the snowy cabin, what is the white roof made of, between the boreal wood roof and snow top?
Thank you! I really appreciate the kind words. The roof in-between the Snow and the wood roof is indeed cloud wall. The blocks are a mixture of white painted sandstone/clouds and normal snow. :D

What time period? Modern, medieval etc..?
I had a build that i couldn't come up with what i wanted, it was modern but in the size i had i didn't think of anything suiting. I may have one now tho.
Oven+cooktop styled. I planned to put stuff on top but couldn't make it look like one.

Love the bathroom in the snowy inn! What's that in the window looking like shutters? Some sort of... overlapping fencing?

Love the bathroom in the snowy inn! What's that in the window looking like shutters? Some sort of... overlapping fencing?
Looks kinda like vertical red/blue actuated dynasty shingles painted brown. But the top is weird bc its not shaped.

They do work great if you use them as railings btw.

Back
Top Bottom