BlueJay Building thread

Why do my building skills always fail me.

(Kicks my Terrarian house)
Trust me building something that looks cool isn't always easy. I have build ideas untouched, unfinished, redone repeatedly. I'm currently taking the only build i finished in mobile and rebuilding it into a 3D build in 2 other games. (It's mega huge in other games)

How can i post my own images to the build forum?
Hi there @Derpyhillbilly, welcome to the forums. :) I’ll answer this question on your profile.

In the future, please keep in mind that posts in threads should be on topic - meaning, in this case, that if you are posting in BlueJay’s build thread your comment should be about BlueJay’s builds, and not about your own builds.

Been kinda bad at keeping up with the posts, but we've got two new builds :D

The Fantasy Tower
D5NhJqv.png

Oriental Treetops
fWKQZrN.png

These have got to be a couple of my favorites so far, really got to get creative!

Small side note: I have the "signature" on each build, due to someone on the Steam Community > Terraria > Artwork taking some of my Screenshots and posting them under their name. Usually I wouldn't add a signature, or any marking at all, I think having any kinda of signature takes away from the screenshot. But this was the best solution at the time.

Particularly excellent work on the snow cottage. I would say for the sake of 'realistic depth' I'm surprised the trees are blooming in winter though ;) must be magic.

If you don't mind, I have to steal those diamond windows. They are great!

Haven't been posting here in a while, I've been focused on quite a bit recently and have kinda forgotten to post here. :(
But, it's about time! Here are a few builds I've done over the past weeks.

Mushroom Bungalow -
zmlTDrk.png

Personal favorite: Ocean Cottage -
5Wqnwjt.png

Small Jungle Shack -
PiWmlNJ.png

Wild West Saloon -
P1XPHFV.png

And, the largest build I've done in a while!
Skyware Castle -
KUt9Cuk.png

Haven't been posting here in a while, I've been focused on quite a bit recently and have kinda forgotten to post here. :(
But, it's about time! Here are a few builds I've done over the past weeks.

Mushroom Bungalow -
zmlTDrk.png

Personal favorite: Ocean Cottage -
5Wqnwjt.png

Small Jungle Shack -
PiWmlNJ.png

Wild West Saloon -
P1XPHFV.png

And, the largest build I've done in a while!
Skyware Castle -
KUt9Cuk.png
Wowie

Been kinda bad at keeping up with the posts, but we've got two new builds :D

The Fantasy Tower
D5NhJqv.png

Oriental Treetops
fWKQZrN.png

These have got to be a couple of my favorites so far, really got to get creative!

Small side note: I have the "signature" on each build, due to someone on the Steam Community > Terraria > Artwork taking some of my Screenshots and posting them under their name. Usually I wouldn't add a signature, or any marking at all, I think having any kinda of signature takes away from the screenshot. But this was the best solution at the time.
does anyone know the walls used in that one part of the wizard tower that's a sort of teal color?

Reactions: oko
I was inspired by your church and build it too. I hope you dont mind.
Thx for the post with the great build. They are much fun to watch.

Screenshot_20220114-230322_Gallery.jpg

does anyone know the walls used in that one part of the wizard tower that's a sort of teal color?
grinch finger wallpaper i believe, you may also be talking about the blue tiled walls that are painted teal

grinch finger wall unforutnately has a new (and imo worse looking) texture

Back
Top Bottom