tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

This is a really fun mod to use and it's fun experimenting with this to see what weapons can break that scale system. I've notice the Azathoth expert weapon from Calamity seems to make the Spirit fights much faster, while the dps scale system is working and I'm seeing a lot of 0s mixed in the other numbers, the amount of projectiles the Azathoth spawns pretty much resists it.

v1.1.1
-Compatibility with tModLoader v.0.9
-Added Clentamistation and colored droplets
-Added Celestial and Horror Runes
-Added Flask of Ethereal Flames

Yay, finally updated to the new tModLoader! Sorry, I've been pretty busy lately.

Anyways, this update marks the beginning of me trying to port over all the content from my tAPI mod. I'm not sure if I'll ever have time to get around to all of it, but at least this is a start.

Hey i just want to ask ... for the spirit of purity is a weapon with almost 400+ damage too op ? because i have dushy's upgrade ... its a mod that allows you to upgrade your favorite/any weapon/Armour so they can keep up with hardmode and if i max upgrade a Endgame weapons its atleast 300+ so could you tell me if its too op ?

Hey i just want to ask ... for the spirit of purity is a weapon with almost 400+ damage too op ? because i have dushy's upgrade ... its a mod that allows you to upgrade your favorite/any weapon/Armour so they can keep up with hardmode and if i max upgrade a Endgame weapons its atleast 300+ so could you tell me if its too op ?

This mod adds bosses that are post endgame so weapons need to be stronger than the strongest vanilla weapons to defeat those bosses.

The spirit of purity has a damage-per-second cap for the sole purpose of making sure that no weapon is too OP.

is it possible to do the spirit of purity or chaos with a summoner build? I tried to do it but for me idk if it does that but the spirit of purity keeps removing my buffs (and that removes minions) and spirit of chaos seems hard because of the minion ai

is it possible to do the spirit of purity or chaos with a summoner build? I tried to do it but for me idk if it does that but the spirit of purity keeps removing my buffs (and that removes minions) and spirit of chaos seems hard because of the minion ai
I actually have the easiest time against the Spirit of Purity as a summoner thanks to the Stardust Dragon. (Hint: To avoid buff wipes, avoid the crystals that orbit around it.) The Spirit of Chaos would probably be impossible for a pure summoner in the second phase though.

Beat Spirit of Purity twice and still don't have a damn clue what the hell was happening. That being said..

I do not much approve of enemies that destroy your buffs or temporarily remove your equipment.

upload_2016-12-31_15-16-39.png
i tried making a new molten drill...but ended with failure...

Beat Spirit of Purity twice and still don't have a damn clue what the hell was happening. That being said..

I do not much approve of enemies that destroy your buffs or temporarily remove your equipment.
The buff-wipes can be avoided by dodging the crystals that circle around the boss, while the Nullify debuff can be avoided by dodging the lasers that originate from the boss (imo the easiest attack to dodge).

The buff-wipes can be avoided by dodging the crystals that circle around the boss, while the Nullify debuff can be avoided by dodging the lasers that originate from the boss (imo the easiest attack to dodge).

That's fair enough, I just disagree with that type of thing happening on principle. Especially since you already included limits on DPS and such..

I don't like it mainly because it's one of those "all-or-nothing" you either dodge it or you don't, and get punished 100% for the mistake. I've beaten all three Dark Souls games multiple times, and contrary to popular belief, even those games give you multiple opportunities to recover from mistakes, even against a boss as unforgiving as Ornstein and Smough.

If some kind of potion existed that was reasonably difficult to craft, BUT wiped out those debuffs in case you got hit by those attacks, then it would probably be fine, I suppose. As for the buff-wipes, if it was changed to instead remove only *some* of your buffs and you could manipulate which ones got removed (say, it removes the first 5 that were applied), then I'd say it's probably fine.

This is all just my opinion of course. If you feel everything is fine then we'll just have to live with it. :D

Back
Top Bottom