tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Hey, I'm trying to kill the spirit of purity and every time i get it down to around halfway it just disappears?

i really like this mod, and the spirt of chaos is my favorite boss in a long list i hope the loot is completed soon. Is there any way i can help ?

i really like this mod, and the spirt of chaos is my favorite boss in a long list i hope the loot is completed soon. Is there any way i can help ?
Thanks!

At the moment, the best way to help is probably to improve some sprites that look terrible. Other than that, I'm currently trying to find time to add some hooks to tModLoader to make the next update possible, so not much can be done in the coding department for now.

fRGOMvo.png
xDe8qQG.png
hg5kCRC.png
Ancient_Manipulator_%28placed%29.png
- could i resprite these?

Sure, feel free to resprite the first three. The last one is the vanilla Ancient Manipulator though.
oh :V thought that one was colored..... but guess ill be starting that i guesss ;D

3c2b38bd-f737-11e6-8b38-fddda2e9d6c3.gif
thats a one, sorry if i will disapoint you or something btw

Last edited by a moderator:
v1.1.2
-Mushroom-infested blocks are now placeable
-Fixed bug with chaotic soul recipe
-Buffed cleanser beam damage
-Cleanser beam now ignores defense
-Added aiming marker to cleanser beam
-Buffed expert abomination's lasers
-Shroomsand can be fired by sandgun
-Fixed bug where undead debuff does nothing (good luck beating the spirits of purity and chaos now)

Sorry this took so long, I was waiting for some features from the most recent tModLoader update to be able to release this.

I'm not sure if this is the thread, but I can't seem to find the right station to craft the Celestial Legend, and I'm a bit lost on what to do. Thoughts?

I'm not sure if this is the thread, but I can't seem to find the right station to craft the Celestial Legend, and I'm a bit lost on what to do. Thoughts?
You have to craft it at the Elemental Purge, the same place you summoned the Spirit Of Purity.

v1.2
-Fixed bug where bosses don't get checked on boss checklist in multiplayer
-The Abomination becomes stronger post-moonlord
-The Abomination no longer drops element residue
-Defeating the Abomination post-moonlord now generates purium
-Elemental purge now requires purium bars instead of element residue
-Fixed bug where reviving under undead debuff counts as healing
-Fixed bug where endless ammo items don't work
-Added purium equipment
-Fixed bug where Spirit of Purity stats don't scale in expert mode
-Buffed the Spirit of Purity to account for purium gear
-Buffed most of the Spirit of Purity drops
-Buffed the Spirit of Chaos to account for everything else getting buffed
-Minor fixes and improvements

I've been really excited to release this update. Some of my favorite items from my old tAPI mod are included in here. There is also a unique Purity Shield mechanic accessible through Purium Armor, and the Abomination is back for some revenge!

The main post has been updated with all the new information; make sure to check it out!

v1.2.1
-Fixed bug where Purium Staff does melee damage
-Spirit of Chaos drops can now be used to permanently upgrade stats
--Crystals of Chaos/Cataclysm grant points that can be spent on individual stats
-The Elemental Purge now purifies tiles in a large range
-Purium Ore now spreads the purity, and converts demonite/crimtane into purium

It's about time that there's actually a reason to fight the Spirit of Chaos.

Back
Top Bottom