tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Yes. It's very bullet-hell in nature, so it's pretty much mandatory to learn the attack patterns and then dodge them.
its possible to explain how it works the 2 phase in detail please? because the 1 phase is a bullet hell and the final phase is dodge the attacks to avoid the "supression" debuff wich reduces drastically your attack before the time ends and kill you regarding your health or accesories that avoid death (thorium,calamity).

its possible to explain how it works the 2 phase in detail please? because the 1 phase is a bullet hell and the final phase is dodge the attacks to avoid the "supression" debuff wich reduces drastically your attack before the time ends and kill you regarding your health or accesories that avoid death (thorium,calamity).
Phase 2 starts out pretty much like a bullet hell. While you're dodging all the projectiles, try to look at all the arms and see which one is sparkling. Then you'll need to attack that arm in order to push it to the other side of the boss. The arm will get pushed away from you whenever you attack it so you'll need to position yourself so that the arm is between you and the boss. The arm will soon fire a laser, and if you succeeded then the laser will hit the boss, damaging it. Then this will repeat all over again. Sometimes the boss will also unleash an ultimate attack instead of the usual round of projectiles.

Phase 2 starts out pretty much like a bullet hell. While you're dodging all the projectiles, try to look at all the arms and see which one is sparkling. Then you'll need to attack that arm in order to push it to the other side of the boss. The arm will get pushed away from you whenever you attack it so you'll need to position yourself so that the arm is between you and the boss. The arm will soon fire a laser, and if you succeeded then the laser will hit the boss, damaging it. Then this will repeat all over again. Sometimes the boss will also unleash an ultimate attack instead of the usual round of projectiles.
So in short the only way to hurt him is with his own laser attack and therefore to do this you must trick him. Ok thanks bluemagic123 ~:happy:

Excuse that I ask this bluemagic but your mod has world features upon world gen? because I tried using jopojelly terracustom and the typical error "of this mod is for newest tmodloader but it was for previous modloader version" if not for disabling it and renabling after my personalized custom world.

Excuse that I ask this bluemagic but your mod has world features upon world gen? because I tried using jopojelly terracustom and the typical error "of this mod is for newest tmodloader but it was for previous modloader version" if not for disabling it and renabling after my personalized custom world.
This mod has no world gen stuff. Can you give the full error message?

This mod has no world gen stuff. Can you give the full error message?
this is what i mean with a new vresion.jpg
I already give jopojelly the screenshot of the error when i try using terracustom to create a world and upon loading the mod your update gives his program the error, so its working on a update already.

question pls. How can I make my boss fire two projectiles at a time? I tested my boss and it was quite weak and i didn't want to increase damage or projectile fire rate. I want my boss to fire two projectiles at the same time or in a short delay, how can I do that?

question pls. How can I make my boss fire two projectiles at a time? I tested my boss and it was quite weak and i didn't want to increase damage or projectile fire rate. I want my boss to fire two projectiles at the same time or in a short delay, how can I do that?
Just call Projectile.NewProjectile a second time.

Hello, I was just wondering about the Elemental Unleash/Purium. In the description, you mention that Purium will spread the purity to other blocks, do you mean purity in the sense of: just the natural/non-corrupted version of the world? Or, is it a new kind of purity? I saw that it will change Demonite/Crimtane to more Purium.
This probably isn't something I should do in my main/building world where I make builds out of these ores, is it? Since I do plan on staying in this world for a long time, I'm very cautious about ore spawns.
I'll definitely fight it still in my secondary world, but I just want to make sure.

Hello, I was just wondering about the Elemental Unleash/Purium. In the description, you mention that Purium will spread the purity to other blocks, do you mean purity in the sense of: just the natural/non-corrupted version of the world? Or, is it a new kind of purity? I saw that it will change Demonite/Crimtane to more Purium.
This probably isn't something I should do in my main/building world where I make builds out of these ores, is it? Since I do plan on staying in this world for a long time, I'm very cautious about ore spawns.
I'll definitely fight it still in my secondary world, but I just want to make sure.
Yup, purity is just the natural version of corrupted blocks. So for example, Purium will convert Ebonstone/Crimstone to normal Stone. Kind of like how Chlorophyte can convert Dirt into Mud (except Purium Ore can't spread onto Stone).
It could be a problem if it spawns nearby Demonite/Crimtane. Purium Ore will spread up to 5 blocks away in a square, so you'd need to keep dirt, stone, etc., that far away from that ore. It might be helpful to know though that Purium Ore can only spawn in the gray Cavern layer.

---

Anyways, time for some news. The next update has finally been released!

v1.3
-Added the Purity Shield mount, craftable from Infinity Crystals
-Added the Hardmode Guide (because people requested I port over ExamplePerson from ExampleMod)
-Added support for Boss Checklist's summoning information
-Rebalanced some recipes and effects of Infinity Crystal items
-Infinity Crystal items now require Purium Anvil instead of Elemental Purge
-Increased the stack size of Solar/Lunar/Horror drops
-Changed one of the Spirit of Chaos's attacks
-Spirit of Chaos phase 2 now only requires 8 laser hits
-Slightly increased the drop rate of Horror Drops
-Added a recipe for Truffle Worms
-Added more recipes using the Dimensional Chest
-Added a new boss: the Phantom
-New weapons that drop from the Phantom
-Foul Orb now requires Phantom Plates instead of Ectoplasm
-Dungeon Spirits now inflict Ethereal Flames
-Fixed bug where Prismatic Shocker does not work
-Fixed bug where Cleanser Beam aim marker shows for other players in multiplayer
-Fixed bug where Cleanser Beam laser cannot be seen by other players in multiplayer (if only vanilla could fix the Charged Blaster Cannon now...)
-Fixed several bugs with the Spirits of Purity and Chaos in multiplayer
-Added some new potions
-Slowed the spread of Purium Ore onto Demonite and Crimtane
-The Abomination now drops more Molten Bars

The highlight of this update is the new Phantom boss. It is the earliest boss in the game that this mod will ever add, and is meant to be fought around the same time as Duke Fishron.

This will be the last update that supports v0.9 of tModLoader. The next update will be on v0.10, which is almost finished. My plans for the next update that includes content will mostly just be a few blocks (about time I add Shroomsandstone and Purium Bricks) and some Infinity Crystal items. The update after that, I have really big plans. There will be a new system called Soulbound Weapons, which is essentially a special ability that you can improve over the course of the game that you can activate after a large cooldown. I also have plans for one final super-megaboss to put all other bosses to shame. I will continue to add more bosses afterwards, but they will come earlier in the progression chain.

See you all in 1.3.5!

Yup, purity is just the natural version of corrupted blocks. So for example, Purium will convert Ebonstone/Crimstone to normal Stone. Kind of like how Chlorophyte can convert Dirt into Mud (except Purium Ore can't spread onto Stone).
It could be a problem if it spawns nearby Demonite/Crimtane. Purium Ore will spread up to 5 blocks away in a square, so you'd need to keep dirt, stone, etc., that far away from that ore. It might be helpful to know though that Purium Ore can only spawn in the gray Cavern layer.

---

v1.3
-Added the Hardmode Guide (because people requested I port over ExamplePerson from ExampleMod)
-Fixed bug where Cleanser Beam aim marker shows for other players in multiplayer
-Fixed bug where Cleanser Beam laser cannot be seen by other players in multiplayer (if only vanilla could fix the Charged Blaster Cannon now...)
-Added some new potions

The highlight of this update is the new Phantom boss. It is the earliest boss in the game that this mod will ever add, and is meant to be fought around the same time as Duke Fishron.

This will be the last update that supports v0.9 of tModLoader. The next update will be on v0.10, which is almost finished. My plans for the next update that includes content will mostly just be a few blocks (about time I add Shroomsandstone and Purium Bricks) and some Infinity Crystal items. The update after that, I have really big plans. There will be a new system called Soulbound Weapons, which is essentially a special ability that you can improve over the course of the game that you can activate after a large cooldown. I also have plans for one final super-megaboss to put all other bosses to shame. I will continue to add more bosses afterwards, but they will come earlier in the progression chain.

See you all in 1.3.5!
That Even Better News :) Hope to see the tModLoader and this mod update soon :)

---

v1.3
-Added some new potions

See you all in 1.3.5!
The Phantom, I can die happy now.

This mod looks really cool, the bosses looks awesome, I can see that you put a lot of effort into this mod
but I have one problem. This mod is a endgame mod but because of the damage cap in the Spirits, all endgame weapons are invalid in fighting the bosses.
How about a little change in the damage cap? Just like Lush in The Binding of Issac, which have a maximum damage instead of nullifying your damage when you deal too much damage.
Basically, make a damage cap or dps cap instead of nullifying damage(which isn't really a cap)

Why do the Spirit of Chaos can have one shot attacks when you couldn't even heal??? Unfair!!

This mod looks really cool, the bosses looks awesome, I can see that you put a lot of effort into this mod
but I have one problem. This mod is a endgame mod but because of the damage cap in the Spirits, all endgame weapons are invalid in fighting the bosses.
How about a little change in the damage cap? Just like Lush in The Binding of Issac, which have a maximum damage instead of nullifying your damage when you deal too much damage.
Basically, make a damage cap or dps cap instead of nullifying damage(which isn't really a cap)

Why do the Spirit of Chaos can have one shot attacks when you couldn't even heal??? Unfair!!
It actually is a dps cap; your damage gets nullified only if you exceed the cap. I've also calculated the DPS cap so that each of the four phases takes at least 10 seconds. It's also generally really hard to reach the cap without the help of OP weapons and gear from other mods. Thanks for the feedback!

The spirit of chaos is just a jerk ;D

Back
Top Bottom