• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Bluetooth Crashing

Terraria Version
1.3.5.3 (Current)
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Operating System
Windows 10
I usually use a Bluetooth headset as my audio device. Whenever the headset dies, however, the game immediately freezes, then crashes about three seconds later. I don't keep autosave on so whenever this happens it's very frustrating to lose hours of progress. A couple other notes: the Bluetooth connection is very choppy (could be my drivers, I'm still figuring that out), the character saves from last death and the world goes back to when I started the session even though autosave is off, and the headset doesn't give the battery low notification when it's connected to the PC. The headset is a jlab fit sport 2, and the PC is one I just finished building about a week ago running Windows 10 and with a Ryzen 5 3600x and an EVGA GeForce GTX 1660Ti XC Ultra Gaming Dual Fan 6GB GDDR6, in case any of that helps at all.

Top Bottom