Texture Pack Body/Armor template from Terraria 1.4 (Help!)

_hitsuji418

Official Terrarian
Good afternoon, I am trying to make a texture pack, precisely a vanity set, I already have my textures located to replace (armor_head_ID, Armor_legs_ID, item_ID, etc), but the problem begins by locating the textures of the body (armor_ID); I'm not talking about locating the file, I'm talking about where each part of the body texture belongs.
I've been trying to put each texture to get an idea of where each texture belongs (to what part of the body), these are my results so far:

Armor_set.png

In my opinion, I'm still in trouble, and the last frame of the arm stresses me a bit, does not align well the walking frames, I don't know if it's my problem or something I did wrong.
Does anyone already have a diagram of how these textures are arranged?

Man, if you ever figured this out I'd love to hear your findings!!!
It seems that I'm stupid, all the templates needed to create armors/vanity sets are in:
The Ultimate Guide to Content Creation And Use for the Terraria Workshop from Leinfors.
All the necessary templates are there, all the way down, before reaching the comments.

Even so, here is the template directly, it is used for the chests of the armors:

Armor.png

and I must admit that it is a very simple method to draw each frame of the arms (they are the ones that change only).

Note that the resolution of the image is not adequate (180x112), I strongly recommend that, before starting to design, change the resolution of the image to 360x224 (it is the resolution of the templates within the game)

Here is the same template but with the necessary resolution (if this bothers the staff, they have every right to remove it):

360x224_Armor.png

It seems that I'm stupid, all the templates needed to create armors/vanity sets are in:
The Ultimate Guide to Content Creation And Use for the Terraria Workshop from Leinfors.
All the necessary templates are there, all the way down, before reaching the comments.

Even so, here is the template directly, it is used for the chests of the armors:

View attachment 322828
and I must admit that it is a very simple method to draw each frame of the arms (they are the ones that change only).

Note that the resolution of the image is not adequate (180x112), I strongly recommend that, before starting to design, change the resolution of the image to 360x224 (it is the resolution of the templates within the game)

Here is the same template but with the necessary resolution (if this bothers the staff, they have every right to remove it):

View attachment 322830
I spent over some months for find this, REALLY THANKS!!!

Back
Top Bottom