Bone key/Dungeon Gaurdian

Nebuchadnezzar

Terrarian
If you've seen the vids like I have of people using the turtle armor/black belt load out to kill the dungeon gaurdian, I have too and have been trying different wthings.weapons. I tried the shadowbeam staff today and got 2 bone keys in 5 min. If you shoot up and down rapidly it bounces so many beams it gets hit on him quickly. Just a tip. Not sure if anyone has mentioned it before. Also if anyone needs an explanation about the load out(unless it's been covered before), I can make a decent attempt at it lol.

I'll do my best...

1. Build a spawn point near the mouth of the dungeon. Set the spawn point there.
  2. Dig down to 0 depth (he spawns around there) and back over into the dungeon.
  3. Turtle armor on, black belt on and I recommend the shadowbeam staff...now your ready.
  4. Shoot beams randomly as you drop in slowly, until he spawns. If you hit him, you will hear the familiar clicks...keep firing and cross your fingers The explanation- The armor set bonus gives 100% damage to an enemy. And the black belt gives a chance to dodge an attack. Your basically getting 2 hits on him if you dodge his attack (luck dictates this & you will die some-alot). With the 2 hits, from your armor basically, he dies and so do you. You have to go back down and get the key of course...and maybe die again of course lol.

Back
Top Bottom