Weapons & Equip Bone Serpent Sword! New pre-hardmode!

JeanSDN

Terrarian
Good afternoon people and peopla, as you saw it on 1.3, we got the Solar Eruption, a end-game flail, and I was thinking in a similar, since it's a very convenient weapon.

Details below:

Drop chance would be 5~8% from Bone Serpent.

Gray Serpent

31 melee damage;
11% critical strike chance;
Average speed (26~29) -the time start counting as soon as it 'comes back'-;
Weak Knockback (3~3.5);
Extend up to 5~8 tiles; do NOT pass through walls, it does not goes in straight line, but that's not THAT inaccurate like the Solar Eruption;
I am no good with sprites and didn't even try to make one, but would be VERY related to the Bone Serpent, even with its head in the end of the sword (think of a mini-version of the mob;

PS.: i'm able to change anything, but don't wanna something too weak since you need to be fairly strong for underworld (like Sunfury that is good even in hardmode)

Last edited:
I will give you the benefit of the doubt on your english skills and would like to say, that the Solar Eruption is not usually considered to be a sword but rather more of a flail. Either way, I do think you might be able to come up with a better name than just the mob and a class of weapons strung together.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt on your english skills and would like to say, that the Solar Eruption is not usually considered to be a sword but rather more of a flail. Either way, I do think you might be able to come up with a better name than just the mob and a class of weapons strung together.
we got the Solar Eruption, a end-game flail
I said flail... And I though that the name would perfectly match (I though about the name before the mob actually), but ok, I'll change that. Did it was the only thing that bother you? If it was... Good!

Back
Top Bottom