Book I'm working on

King Victor

Skeletron Prime
So, I write a lot. And when I mean "a lot" I mean A LOT. but the sad/funny thing is, I only finished one of these writing projects.
I have a problem when it comes to motivation. That's why this thread is here, to post sections of the story I'm working on so I'll stay motivated. I might hashtag some parts, just because I'm not sure whether they are appropriate for the forums.

Anyway, here we go!

The cold air distributed the screeches quite well... Not that it helped much. In northern country, folks rarely have law enforcement come by. Even if there were a few patrolling... What am I saying? This beast could take down twenty officers in one blow. So, no help coming from them. The only hope Royal had was to hide. hide like a rattle snake. This beast could not be fooled easily.
When Royal woke up to the screams, he looked outside to find the burly red beast chomping the head off ol' Henry. It was a gruesome sight. Even though royal felt much pity toward the grandfatherish man, he needed to survive. Royal closed the blinis and started frantically looking for his hammer. Once he found it among his other tools in his bedroom, he dismantled the floor board leading to the cellar. after this, he jumped inside and slammed the trapdoor behind him. Royal sighed, he would be safe... At least for now.

The only thing Royal could do now, was wait.

Seems pretty good!
Good luck on the book!
upload_2019-5-8_23-49-6.png

Back
Top Bottom