tModLoader Boombastic Mod

Is having a detonator in your inventory the only spawning condition for pioneer? because he doesn't ever spawn in my world even though i have a detonator. Is he post-hardmode or something? i'm currently preparing my world for hardmode.

Is having a detonator in your inventory the only spawning condition for pioneer? because he doesn't ever spawn in my world even though i have a detonator. Is he post-hardmode or something? i'm currently preparing my world for hardmode.
As long as you have a detonator and an empty house, he should spawn at any time.
Mod NPCs seem to not spawn correctly sometimes, so you may have to use something like Cheat Sheet to spawn him manually.

Version 0.51 is on the mod browser and fixes the Pioneer spawning issue! Nothing else of note, except for unobtainable vanity items, I guess.

Simple notice, but I wanted to shed light to it.

The TNT drills don't mine modded ore. Could you fix it?
Can't they destroy modded ores at all, or just not those resistant to explosives?
Cause that's intentional, the pickaxe power just determines what the drills are able to mine in a conventional way.

Back
Top Bottom