Weapons & Equip Boots and Baloons

Bilgewat3r

Plantera
I would really like it if there were some sort of combination of all the boots, specifically the frostspark boots and the lava waders which I think would end up being a combination of all of them and it would combine their bonuses. Once you have those boots (still can't think of a good name for them) you could combine them with a bundle of baloons to get like Floating Boots or something which allows the quadruple jump I believe and the bonuses of the boots. The names are still WIPs. I'm open to suggestions for them and if you like or dislike the idea(s).

I would really like it if there were some sort of combination of all the boots, specifically the frostspark boots and the lava waders which I think would end up being a combination of all of them and it would combine their bonuses. Once you have those boots (still can't think of a good name for them) you could combine them with a bundle of baloons to get like Floating Boots or something which allows the quadruple jump I believe and the bonuses of the boots. The names are still WIPs. I'm open to suggestions for them and if you like or dislike the idea(s).

This has come up a number of times before. Red has confirmed Frostspark Boots and Lava Waders won't be merged because it would be OP, and I think something similair has been said about combining Boots with Balloons.

I suggested this exact thing, without the balloon part, on TO. I called them Elemental Boots because of their abilities in fire, lightning, ice, water, and wind. Too bad Red wont add it...

Back
Top Bottom