PC Bored playing alone, looking for friends! (Vanilla, Modded, down for w/e)

My discord is Lunifae#1859 , shoot me a friend request if you want to! :dryadhappy:

I'm getting bored playing by myself and would love to have someone to share the experience with.
Whether y'all just want to play for an hour or make a playthrough of it is entirely up to you, I'm genuinely down for whatever!
I switch between playing modded and vanilla, so suggest whichever you prefer ☆

Idk when I’ll be able to play since I’m stupid inconsistent but if the times add up then I’ll be happy to play together

Hey im kinda bored playing alone too. Would love to play with others
My discord is Lunifae#1859 , shoot me a friend request if you want to! :dryadhappy:

I'm getting bored playing by myself and would love to have someone to share the experience with.
Whether y'all just want to play for an hour or make a playthrough of it is entirely up to you, I'm genuinely down for whatever!
I switch between playing modded and vanilla, so suggest whichever you prefer

I switch between playing modded and vanilla, so suggest whichever you prefer ☆
I’m down

Back
Top Bottom