BOSS AND EVENT FARMING

Pumking

Terrarian
Hey guys this is my opinion on the easiest way to farm bosses and events in end game on xbox 360 and ps3. It involves using the north pole and shooting it straight up or horizontal the idea is so all the snowflakes will be like bombs. the Armour i use is beetle scale mail but other end game armors work good too. after awhile you will get used to carpet bombing with the north pole.

Cheers, hope i helped

i need a little bit of help like how can i make it to wave 6 on frost moon

Surviving Frost Moon depend on several factors, lets try and break it down and see what you might be missing in order for you to survive it the longest. :)

a) Armour -
Survivability, at the moment there are several types of end-game armours that suits ones playstyle and needs;
Melee Armor:
- Turtle Armor
- Bettle Armor
- Dragon Armor
Ranged Armor:
- Shroomite Armor
- Titan Armor
Magic Armor:
- Spectre Armor
- Spectral Armor

Note: All these armours are good enough to get the job done (FM-W6), I would suggest you look up on each one and see what types of bonuses you might enjoy playing with.

b) Weapon -
The stronger the iron, the wetter the blankets.
There are a ton of end-game weapons, everyone has a favourite depending on what they are doing. Throwing up a Snowman Cannon while you are are looking for ores could be considered overkill or running around with a Rainbow Rod during a Solar Eclipse sure looks cool, but does it get the job done? (e.i. Mob kill/min ).
(I wont make a list of good/bad, best/worst weapons and that is solely subjective unless I have a good experimental statistical comparison between each weapon and that is something that I will never do.)

But what you could think about when looking at a weapon is;
- Speed
- Max damage
- Crit. chance
- Type (melee/ranged/magic)

A good place to get hands on early hard-mode weapons without "that much" of a hassle, is the Dungeon after that Plantera(Jungle boss) has been defeated.

c) Buffs -
Eat, sleep, drink, rinse, repeat.
Camp Fires, Heart Lantern, Honey(pool) all give a slight health regeneration and can be stacked. Where ever you are going to fight any hard monster. Should be where you have these essentials standing next to you.
Other forms of increasing ones survivability is chugging potions, but because many of them are "class"(see Armour)-specific I will not list them, just keep that potions can make or break it in fighting harder monsters.

d) Fighting Ground -
"Whatever comes out of these gates, we've got a better chance of survival if we work together."
My very first farm/arena was a small path of ground that I've levelled that had one Water Candle. I sure did get all those Pixies Dusts eventually.
You don't need the A.C.M.E. Ultra Kill-em-All Kill Box 3000, in order to kill and destroy your foes. But the chances of your survival increases the more control you have over your surroundings.
In this case is knowing from where the monsters will be coming from, where they are going to be positioned once they arrive to your location. With that comes the knowledge of each monster, can it fly? How high does it jump, can I teleport it, how large is his hitbox?

Start by levelling a greater portion of your ground and having some planks above it that you can use to jump up and down. Arenas are something that people love creating in Terraria, try and find something that someone else has built and that isn't expensive to construct in order to get your understanding on how they work.

e)
Set & Setting
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite."
This goes to any portion of any game, we play to have fun, to express ourselves, to relax, to enjoy.
The reasons are endless, with it one needs to keep in mind that as with anything else. We are better focused, we are more productive if we are at centre with ourselves.
Don't start playing if you feel that you need to something else or have other obligations. Your enjoyment will be obscured and you will perform worse (e.i. You will die before you reach Wave 6).

You are free to ask me for more specific parts that I've written up and I'll try and give you a better understanding concerning your question.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom