Blocks & Decoration Boss Banners

Terrarian_37

Skeletron Prime
are you tired of keep fighting a boss over and over again for a long time to get the item you want? yes? then let me introduce you to boss banners!
these bad boys will make you deal 30% (50% in expert) more damage to the corresponding boss! and will also make the corresponding boss deal 15% (30% in expert) less damage to you!
unlike the other banners, these have a 100 tile radius instead of 50.
you will have to kill the boss 3 times for it to drop the banner
they also count as a whole new buff: Boss Banner buff.png boss banner buff
More Sprites Canceled. for now, maybe...

King Slime
King Slime banner placed (1).png King Slime Banner Placed.png

Eye Of Cthulhu
Eye of Cthulhu .png Eye of Cthulhu banner.png

Eater Of Worlds

Eater Of Worlds Banner placed.png Eater of worlds banner.png

Bran Of Cthulhu
Brain of Cthulhu banner placed .png Brain of Cthulhu .png

Queen Bee

Queen Bee Banner Placed.png Queen Bee Banner.png

Skeletron
Skeletron Banner placed.png Skeletron Banner.png

Wall of Flesh
Wall Of Flesh Banner Placed.png Wall of flesh banner.png

The Twins
Coming soon

The Destroyer
Coming soon

Skeletron Prime
Coming soon

Plantera
Coming soon

Golem
Coming soon

Duke Fishron
Coming soon

Lunatic Cultist
Coming soon

Moon Lord

Coming soon

Dark Mage
Coming soon

Flying Dutchman
Coming soon

Ogre
Coming soon

Mourning wood (kill 5 times for the banner instead of 3)
coming soon

Pumpking (kill 4 times for the banner instead of 3)
coming soon

Everscream (kill 5 times for the banner instead of 3)
coming soon

Santa-NK1 (kill 4 times for the banner instead of 3)
coming soon

Ice Queen
(kill 4 times for the banner instead of 3)
coming soon

Betsy
Coming soon

Martian Saucer (kill 4 times for the banner instead of 3)
Coming soon

Ocram

Coming soon

Lepus
Coming soon

Turkor the ungrateful
Coming soon

Last edited:
I think it it should be much more harder to get for such a powerful thing, Maybe if you kill the boss 3 times in expert mode

I think 3 is way too low. I'd prefer it to be at the standard 50, honestly.

Once you've defeated a boss once, it becomes considerably easier to defeat it again simply because of gear progression. The purpose of 'make boss easier' banners is more decorative/bragging rights. And certainly I don't think you've earned the right to cut through the Moon Lord like butter after beating him a measly 3 times.

Lastly, for damage reduction purposes - these fall into the same trap as regular banners, in that only melee damage is nerfed. Bosses like the Twins, the Wall of Flesh, or the Moon Lord aren't going to do any less damage to you with a banner, because all of their attacks are ranged. Though the banner will still make them more vulnerable and they'll die faster, so there's that.

I think 3 is way too low. I'd prefer it to be at the standard 50, honestly.

Once you've defeated a boss once, it becomes considerably easier to defeat it again simply because of gear progression. The purpose of 'make boss easier' banners is more decorative/bragging rights. And certainly I don't think you've earned the right to cut through the Moon Lord like butter after beating him a measly 3 times.

Lastly, for damage reduction purposes - these fall into the same trap as regular banners, in that only melee damage is nerfed. Bosses like the Twins, the Wall of Flesh, or the Moon Lord aren't going to do any less damage to you with a banner, because all of their attacks are ranged. Though the banner will still make them more vulnerable and they'll die faster, so there's that.
actually I agree with you - I just thought 50 might be to hard but you make a point.
-Edit-
I also think bragging rights are a good idea as well

Idea is sort of ok, but way too little times for the banner requirement. Make it so that you have to kill it 20 times, as that would actually require quite a bit of grinding. Maybe the requirements can even be different for each boss.

Idea is sort of ok, but way too little times for the banner requirement. Make it so that you have to kill it 20 times, as that would actually require quite a bit of grinding. Maybe the requirements can even be different for each boss.
If you had to kill them 20 times, why would you fight them again?

There are plenty of boss drops that are pretty rare and might require you to fight a boss more than 20 times. This includes the Binoculars from the Eye of Cthulhu, and The Axe from Plantera. How about 10 times instead?

Back
Top Bottom