Game Mechanics Boss Bars

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough, let me explain again.

What I was trying to convey was that sub-sections of the boss that are not required to be defeated in order to defeat the boss (like aforementioned arms of Skeletron/Skeletron Prime) are given their own smaller, less visible health bar/s, to the left and/or right of the main health bar of the boss in question.

May be one of the best suggestions on this forum.
70bdbb.jpg

This is a great suggestion, although, for the eater of worlds, are you going to list total health of all the segments?

Honestly I find this to be exelent idea with a little bit of tweeking such as, just a thought maybe you already said this I just don't want to read back through this again so maybe as someone said with the bosses that have multiple parts maybe it could have some sort of body mapping that would show each health bar would shrink a little bit but like lets use skeletron prime for example he has a total of 5 parts the head, and the 4 other appendages (I don't want to name them all) so maybe it could go top to bottom showing the entity with the lowest health on the top, or lets say they all have the same health they would still line up like this anyways, so to recap go off of this original idea but maybe take my suggetion into consideration.
[doublepost=1461776332,1461776067][/doublepost]
This is a great suggestion, although, for the eater of worlds, are you going to list total health of all the segments?
I think you could just go and show the head and depending on how many times you split it there could be that many health bars, so just the healt bar I think wouyld always follow the head, or like if you have multiple bosses it would swith between the most recently damaged one

HOW HAS THIS NOT BEEN ADDED.

+9001 SUPPORT

because most bosses in terraria don't have enough health to care about how much they have :dryadsad: imo it's only half useful when you're getting close to phasing a boss with mods and it's got 3-10 times as much health as normal and you're not obliterating it with overpowered weapons and it takes 6-40 minutes to kill like a proper boss.

Back
Top Bottom