tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

I actually tried finding other versions when I was installing it but couldn't, when I looked on the gethub I only saw the most recent version. Could you give me the link to the older versions?

EDIT - I found the older versions but it looks like they don't specify what version of terraria they're for, would you happen to know what version of your mod works with Terraria 1.3.4.4?
Try v0.1.2.1

ERROR!
Loaded up the mod and set my hotkey too Q. (I'm also running Thorium and Cheat Sheet mod) I entered the game and proceeded to press Q. Nothing happened. Its bound to both in game and menu controls. Ive tried running it by itself with no luck as well. I'm also using Tmodloader version 9.
Any ideas?
Are you loading the 0.10 Boss Checklist in tModLoader 0.9? Read the last few posts in this thread.

If bosses are not being a checked off, would this mod be off or the mod the bosses are from be off? Bosses from Trelamium and a few from Tremor are not being checked off.

is gabe has won mod working with mod? He said he made the bools but they seem to not be appearing for me.

Can i download old version for Tmodloader 0.9, can`t I?
There isn`t any link to old version of boss checklist.
Please help me beacuse i play on the old Tmodloader beacuse on old Tmodloader are many mods, please.

It shows up in your mod browser, doesn't it?

Looking at the code, he has a long way to go. No network code or boss checklist integration.

Yeah sorry i already had Tmodloader 0.9 installed and i didnt wanna install 0.10 in case some of the mods i wanted to use werent updated but yes i just recently updated my Tmod and it IS in the mod browser so thanks ;P...now all i gotta do is wait for Thorium to update xD

one question, why do both the perforators and the hive mind appear seperately (from calamity) when the eater and brain (from vanilla) don't? also it is REALLY annoying i can't kill one of them and it will stay unticked forever. also (i don't know if it is some mod incompatibility) but sometimes when i kill a boss it does not tick it off

one question, why do both the perforators and the hive mind appear seperately (from calamity) when the eater and brain (from vanilla) don't? also it is REALLY annoying i can't kill one of them and it will stay unticked forever. also (i don't know if it is some mod incompatibility) but sometimes when i kill a boss it does not tick it off
I personally like them separate, but yeah, it's up to the mod the boss came from to decide that. If a boss doesn't check off the mod isn't programmed up correctly.

I'm not sure if this is just a bug or not, but the updated version of the Boss Checklist does not fully support the Spirit Mod. It says the bosses in order, but offers no additional info on how to summon them. I know what boss I should do next, but have to look up how to spawn it every time.

I'm not sure if this is just a bug or not, but the updated version of the Boss Checklist does not fully support the Spirit Mod. It says the bosses in order, but offers no additional info on how to summon them. I know what boss I should do next, but have to look up how to spawn it every time.
That's their problem, not mine.

Could you add a feature to cross of bosses from the list, so, if you decide to leave them out, the list looks cleaner? would also somewhat solve the problem of some bosses not being crossed of after being defeated.

Back
Top Bottom