tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Could you add a feature to cross of bosses from the list, so, if you decide to leave them out, the list looks cleaner? would also somewhat solve the problem of some bosses not being crossed of after being defeated.
Really I would just suggest getting on the case of the modders who can't figure out how to do it properly. If they can't sync or save downed boss information you can bet their mod has other problems that will cause issues later.

Boss Checklist
Latest Download: Mod Browser (direct link) or Alt download Link
Open source on
GitHub
This mod adds an in-game checklist that you can toggle with a hotkey. This checklist will be in suggested order according to the modders of the other mods enabled. When you defeat a boss, the checklist will update accordingly. I created this mod because I found that while playing modded Terraria, I had no idea which boss to tackle next without consulting the forum threads of each mod constantly.

Unfortunately, I can't support all mods yet because most of the mods that I want to support have not structured their code correctly. (See below and next post)

See it in action:

Currently Supported Mods:
  • Vanilla Terraria
  • ThoriumMod
  • CalamityMod
  • Bluemagic's Mod - Endgame Bosses
  • Tremor
  • SpiritMod
  • Pumpking
  • JoostMod
  • GRealm
  • SacredTools
  • Da Dude Mod
Partially Supported Mods:
Mods with Bosses not yet supported
  • CrystiliumMod
Mods with Bosses I haven't looked at yet
  • All the rest

Changelog
March 6, 2017
  • Tremor
  • SpiritMod
v0.1.1.3
  • Updated to 0.9
  • Only Calamity and Thorium supported
v0.1.1
  • Added CalamityMod support
v0.1
  • Initial Release
  • Completed Filter
  • Vanilla Bosses, Bluemagic, ThoriumMod, and SacredTools supported
BossChecklist.jpg
is there a way that you can check off bosses manually?

Hey, nifty little mod, but a note on the checklist order, Thorium's Ragnarok boss is listed as being AFTER Calamity's Supreme Calamitas, and that doesn't seem quite right to me (450K health in normal mode vs 2.5 Million.)

Also, wouid it be possible to add an option to list invasion bosses too, or do their deaths not get checked for in the game?

I don't think jopo has any control over that, I think mod authors decide how difficult their bosses are. Calamity's author did their bosses realistically, Thorium's author decided "Screw it let's just make the value really fricken high"

It would be really nice if the various events fit into this progression checklist in their appropriate locations; I'm sure that mod authors can be encouraged to add theirs appropriately, but maybe you adding the core entries will help? (...or perhaps a separate mod only adding them, if you prefer them optional?)

It would be really nice if the various events fit into this progression checklist in their appropriate locations; I'm sure that mod authors can be encouraged to add theirs appropriately, but maybe you adding the core entries will help? (...or perhaps a separate mod only adding them, if you prefer them optional?)
Good idea, it's probably time to add that and filters for events and or mini bosses

It is a pretty cool mod that adds a little (and very much needed) progression feel to the game, Thanks, man.

Hey lately the mod has just stopped tracking the bosses i've killed? Is there a bug with Custom Maps made with TerraCustom? I made this custom map already have a few bosses killed, so i was wondering if maybe that glitched it out and it isn't updating properly?

Hey lately the mod has just stopped tracking the bosses i've killed? Is there a bug with Custom Maps made with TerraCustom? I made this custom map already have a few bosses killed, so i was wondering if maybe that glitched it out and it isn't updating properly?
It's probably a bug with the mod themselves. I don't see how TerraCustom would do that.

I have Clamity,Thorium,and Tremor installed with this and I beat some bosses.But when I make a new world and a new character the checklist says i beat some bosses even though I just spawned

Back
Top Bottom