tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Idk if im just a Ditz but when using the mod the calamity bosses arent appearing in the side bar?
If that's not happening, I guess make sure that calamity is actually enabled. Calamity has always worked with this mod since a long time ago, not sure why it would suddenly stop.

Hey folks, just updated to the new version of boss checklist, seems when I kill the wall of flesh the boss does not check and hardmode does not start, (but the walls of corruption spread, along with a dozen other messages come up) when I kill it. This may not have anything to do with the checklist, maybe another mod conflict, just asking, anyone else have this issue?

I still cant get you, i saw a new update release 2 days ago but its only work on older version of tmod?
Is its working on the .3 latest tmod?

I still cant get you, i saw a new update release 2 days ago but its only work on older version of tmod?
Is its working on the .3 latest tmod?
The latest Boss Checklist was built on tModLoader v0.10.1.1, which means it works on tModLoader v0.10.1.1 and tModLoader v0.10.1.3

So I download most up to date Boss Checklist. Run on my signal player world and worked fine. Then tried on my server and it it disables it after I connect.

Does anyone know why a boss won't get checked when I have killed it? I have killed all the bosses before it.

[QUOTE = "jopojelly, post: 1585851, участник: 37401"] Установите горячую клавишу в меню клавиш. [/ QUOTE]

Спасибо!

Just wanted to let you know that Da Dude Mod is no longer a thing and you should maybe remove it from the supported mod list. Also Bluemagic mod go by the name Elemental Unleash on the mod list and searching it by the name Bluemagic doesn't work in fact, may help to call it by it now official name. No clue why Da Dude mod was removed by the owner but I guess he didn't feel it was on par or was worth updating anymore, a shame as I never got to try it.

Back
Top Bottom