tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

I got today this hungarian message about the issue of Boss Checklist mod.
I don't know why, because yesterday the TModloader app run well with the new update of Thorium mod.
Have it been disabled because the new version of Thorium Mod?
https://imgur.com/a/a15Pr1l

Edit: well, it didn't anything with the world and player files, so I can be calm about the progressive boss marathon.

Last edited:
Hello there! It appears than whenever I'm trying to create a world, the game crashes on me! Here's the report!
index.php

Please help me ASAP! Thanks!

Boss checklist suggest me to fight The Twins before The Desteoyer
Me: Huh? I always tackle with Destroyer first

You can fight them in any order you know. Because each of the Mech Bosses are roughly he same difficulty-wise, it's a matter of personal choice.

Maybe one of your mods is changing the order too.

The game doesn't track if you've killed those, so I left them out.
I thought it was tracked for banners...? Although from a coding standpoint that might not actually be helpful at all considering it's a count and not a simple true/false (I have only a rudimentary knowledge of coding...)

Hey, when I click on a boss in the list to see the info it hides after a second and I cannot read. How can I change this? It did not happen before

Dear developers Checklist , I am with my friend going through the Assembly of mods with your mod, and we have thoughts that your mod conflicts with the mod Disarray . Please fix if possible, I will also write to the developers Dissaray . Sorry for mistakes, I from Russia

Is it possible to manually check the boss off the list ? If not, please add it. Would be very useful for boss that don't sync with the list.
Thanks !

Is it possible to manually check the boss off the list ? If not, please add it. Would be very useful for boss that don't sync with the list. Thanks !
No, it's not possible. However, this boss checklist requires* that a mod tells the boss checklist how to know that a thing has been slain when a mod adds a thing to it, so if you come across a mod featuring a boss that doesn't tick itself off on the checklist when slain, you should report that to said mod's author(s).

* As in, you have to specify a "whether or not the thing has been slain" function/method when adding a thing to the checklist; You literally can't add a thing to the checklist without specifying that (though it may or may not work correctly). So, if that doesn't work, that's probably an error entirely on the boss-adding mod's part.

No, it's not possible. However, this boss checklist requires* that a mod tells the boss checklist how to know that a thing has been slain when a mod adds a thing to it, so if you come across a mod featuring a boss that doesn't tick itself off on the checklist when slain, you should report that to said mod's author(s).

* As in, you have to specify a "whether or not the thing has been slain" function/method when adding a thing to the checklist; You literally can't add a thing to the checklist without specifying that (though it may or may not work correctly). So, if that doesn't work, that's probably an error entirely on the boss-adding mod's part.
But why not add an manual option for mod that don't want to add it ?

But why not add an manual option for mod that don't want to add it ?
If a box isn't checking off, that mod is totally broken. You should probably avoid mods like that, as their poor programming might be causing other issues you aren't even aware of.

If a box isn't checking off, that mod is totally broken. You should probably avoid mods like that, as their poor programming might be causing other issues you aren't even aware of.
Yeah. All of the boss in that mod (That I've beaten as of now) are not working. It is the Slime Neon stuff (Or it is the qwerty thing mod.. I think it is both, but I'm not sure, I don't remember). But right now, I'm too far into my map to change it. And also, both mod changes too much thing to just remove like that. In my next world, I'll make sure both aren't in there.

Unrelated question, but since you know modding, maybe you can help. I right click a lot to put thing into my equipement slot, but with my mods, there is a mod, I don't know which, that make me unable to do that.

My mods are :
• Extensible Inventory
• Discord Rich Presence
• Qwerty's Bosses and Items
• Mod helper
• Base mod
• Rewards
• Slime Stuff Neon Update
• Recipe Browser (Yours)
• Calamity (Both the music and non music mods)
• Maxstack plus extra
• Prefixes for enemy
• Start with base
• Bosschecklist
• Worldgen previewer
• Chad furnitures
• LuiAFK
• Infinity Endless Item
• IMKSushi Death Counter
• Items Stats +
• The luggages
• Fishing 2.0
• Omniswing
• Where's my item ?
• Veinminer
• Which mod is this from ?
• Magic Storage
• Yet Another Boss Health Bar
• IMKSushi Mod

Last edited:
Yeah. All of the boss in that mod (That I've beaten as of now) are not working. It is the Slime Neon stuff (Or it is the qwerty thing mod.. I think it is both, but I'm not sure, I don't remember). But right now, I'm too far into my map to change it. And also, both mod changes too much thing to just remove like that. In my next world, I'll make sure both aren't in there.

Unrelated question, but since you know modding, maybe you can help. I right click a lot to put thing into my equipement slot, but with my mods, there is a mod, I don't know which, that make me unable to do that.

My mods are :
• Extensible Inventory
• Discord Rich Presence
• Qwerty's Bosses and Items
• Mod helper
• Base mod
• Rewards
• Slime Stuff Neon Update
• Recipe Browser (Yours)
• Calamity (Both the music and non music mods)
• Maxstack plus extra
• Prefixes for enemy
• Start with base
• Bosschecklist
• Worldgen previewer
• Chad furnitures
• LuiAFK
• Infinity Endless Item
• IMKSushi Death Counter
• Items Stats +
• The luggages
• Fishing 2.0
• Omniswing
• Where's my item ?
• Veinminer
• Which mod is this from ?
• Magic Storage
• Yet Another Boss Health Bar
• IMKSushi Mod
K. I'm not sure which mod is causing that, you can try making a new character and world and testing different sets of mods until it works again.

Back
Top Bottom