tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

Hey
Just installed calamity and other mods
There is no description for the calamity bosses, is this normal?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    184.7 KB · Views: 1,604
What is the point of the update I just received? Is it for the modloader 0.11.6.2?
we're fixing small bugs every day, if you are curious, you can read the github commit messages, but in reality it's not important unless we make an announcement, it's just bug fixes, not new features. This mod is still targeting 0.11.5, so it'll work for either 0.11.5 or 0.11.6.2

I just got a crash that seems to have something to do with your mod. The log just spammed this Error:
terraria bosschecklist error (2).png

I clicked on the spawn info for one boss i think when it crashed.

My enabled mods:
"CalamityMod",
"ThoriumMod",
"RecipeBrowser",
"BossChecklist",
"Fargowiltas",
"CheatSheet",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"AlchemistNPC",
"HEROsMod",
"SpiritMod",
"MagicStorage",
"WingSlot",
"imkSushisMod",
"HamstarHelpers",
"CalamityModMusic",
"WMITF",
"MaxStackPlus",
"AutoTrash",
"ShorterRespawn",
"Luiafk",
"OmniSwing",
"WorldGenPreviewer",
"BannerBonanza",
"WheresMyItems",
"TheLuggage",
"ItemChecklist",
"BossCursor",
"HelpfulNPCs",
"StartWithBase",
"OreSeeds",
"FullHealthRespawn",
"XItemStats",
"LargeWorldEnabler",
"CensusSupport",
"Census",
"TerrariaOverhaul",
"NoMoreTombs",
"BetterNightSky",
"CraftableMusicBoxCalamity",
"ThoriamityConvergence",
"BannerBoost",
"ClamExtraMusic"

I just got a crash that seems to have something to do with your mod. The log just spammed this Error:View attachment 234654

I clicked on the spawn info for one boss i think when it crashed.

My enabled mods:
"CalamityMod",
"ThoriumMod",
"RecipeBrowser",
"BossChecklist",
"Fargowiltas",
"CheatSheet",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"AlchemistNPC",
"HEROsMod",
"SpiritMod",
"MagicStorage",
"WingSlot",
"imkSushisMod",
"HamstarHelpers",
"CalamityModMusic",
"WMITF",
"MaxStackPlus",
"AutoTrash",
"ShorterRespawn",
"Luiafk",
"OmniSwing",
"WorldGenPreviewer",
"BannerBonanza",
"WheresMyItems",
"TheLuggage",
"ItemChecklist",
"BossCursor",
"HelpfulNPCs",
"StartWithBase",
"OreSeeds",
"FullHealthRespawn",
"XItemStats",
"LargeWorldEnabler",
"CensusSupport",
"Census",
"TerrariaOverhaul",
"NoMoreTombs",
"BetterNightSky",
"CraftableMusicBoxCalamity",
"ThoriamityConvergence",
"BannerBoost",
"ClamExtraMusic"
Are you on the latest? post client.log

Im sorry but I found another way to crash the game by accident. if you click on the leaderboard button for a boss while in singleplayer it crashes every time for me and gives me this error:
bossChecklist multiplayer leaderboard in singleplayer crash (2).png

Attachments

• client.log
    39.4 KB · Views: 138
Hey jopojelly, I don't know if this is a bug with Boss Checklist or Elements Awoken, but the bosses Temple Keepers and The Guardian are after Moon Lord when they should be before Moon Lord.
Much appreciated if you can fix this!

The checklist should be in this order for the three bosses:

Temple Keepers
The Guardian
Moon Lord

Hey jopojelly, I don't know if this is a bug with Boss Checklist or Elements Awoken, but the bosses Temple Keepers and The Guardian are after Moon Lord when they should be before Moon Lord.
Much appreciated if you can fix this!

The checklist should be in this order for the three bosses:

Temple Keepers
The Guardian
Moon Lord
That is completely up to the modder, not me.

I don't know if it's due to other mods or if it's just a bug, but when playing multiplayer with this mod, when scrolling down the list will automatically scroll back up top the very top.

I don't know if it's due to other mods or if it's just a bug, but when playing multiplayer with this mod, when scrolling down the list will automatically scroll back up top the very top.
make sure you are on the latest, but I'll look into it

While downloading several mods, my game kept crashing. I have NO IDEA if it is because of this mod, however, I can use all of the mods together, except boss checklist. If i enable it, my game keeps crashing, which sucks because this is one of my fav mods. Do you have any idea what tf is wrong with my game..?
T Error.PNG
I currently have the following mods on, although I originally wanted to add more.
T Mods.PNG
T Mods 2.PNG

EDIT: I don't really understand why, but I deleted all of my Terraria folders/files etc and then re-downloaded Terraria. I also decided to use the 64bit TModLoader as I have around 80 mods now. And apparently, everything works fine. As of right now, it doesn't crash... yet.

Last edited:
I checked the mod browser on tmod, there currently is no updates to any of the mods.

EDIT: I don't really understand why, but I deleted all of my Terraria folders/files etc and then re-downloaded Terraria. I also decided to use the 64bit TModLoader as I have around 80 mods now. And apparently, everything works fine. As of right now, it doesn't crash... yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom